|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, While Father is Away.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dave's mother's name?
(a) Catherine Roberts.
(b) Catherine Stephens.
(c) Catherine Josephs.
(d) Catherine Roerva.
2. How does Dave feel about his brothers as he hears them laugh at a TV show while they eat their desserts?
3. What does Dave fantasize about as he lies in bed at night in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food?
(a) A huge chocolate cake.
(b) A way out of the house.
(c) Running away.
(d) A huge cheeseburger with all the fixings.
4. How long does Dave go without food when his father is away?
(a) Ten days.
(b) Four days.
(c) One week.
(d) Five days.
5. Who does Dave compare his family to before the abuse started?
(a) The Cleaver family.
(b) The Brady Bunch.
(c) The Ingalls family.
(d) The Partridge family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Dave and his family usually go for summer vacations in Chapter 2, Good Times?
2. What does Dave say when people at school ask him the cause of his bruises?
3. What does Dave's mother explain to her children while their cat is having kittens?
4. Why does Dave's mother start to cry on Christmas Day in Chapter 2, Good Times?
5. Once school starts again in Chapter 4, The Fight for Food, what is Dave's mother feeding him?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)