Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Discuss how Dave's attitude toward life changes from the beginning of the book to the end.
- How does his attitude change toward God?
- How does his attitude change about himself?
- How are the differences in his attitude toward the meaning of life different from the beginning to the end of the book?
2. Evaluate the relationship between Dave and his mother.
- How does Dave's father affect Dave's relationship with his mother?
- How does Dave feel about his mother at the end of the...
This section contains 978 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)