|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten: More Miracles and Chapter Eleven: Back to Church.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the frame do for a bone?
(a) It is a permanent, internal brace.
(b) It pulls the bone apart.
(c) It holds the bone together.
(d) It helps the bone heal faster.
2. What do the doctors find out about Don's breathing tube?
(a) It was pinched.
(b) It was clogged up.
(c) It was inserted in his stomach.
(d) It was too small.
3. What does one of the EMT persons tell Don about the red car?
(a) The person in it could use last rites.
(b) They will be moving the car shortly.
(c) It was smashed up badly.
(d) The person in it is dead.
4. What is one of Don's main questions of the medical staff?
(a) When he can go home.
(b) When he can have visitors.
(c) When the Iliazrov Frame comes off.
(d) When does physical therapy start.
5. What does David Gentiles tell Don when he visits?
(a) He is watching Dan's children.
(b) He'll see him in heaven.
(c) He is bringing his wife to visit.
(d) He's forming a prayer vigil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don on the verge of death again six days after the accident?
2. How long does Don wear the frame?
3. When Don feels filled with peace the night before he leaves the hospital, what doesn't he know?
4. What does Don think the staff expects of him when he leaves?
5. Why does the church move Don and his family to a new home?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)