One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Fourteen: The New Normal.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interferes with the hospital taking X-rays of Don?
(a) He is afraid of x-rays in his body.
(b) All the metal inside him.
(c) Not being able to get out of bed.
(d) He shakes so it can't stay still.
2. Why is Don losing weight?
(a) He is a vegetarian and the hospital serves meat.
(b) He refuses to eat.
(c) He has an infection in his colon.
(d) Nothing tastes good to eat.
3. What do the EMTs find when they return to Don's car with Dick?
(a) Don is dead.
(b) Don has passed out unconscious.
(c) Don is asking for water.
(d) Don has a pulse.
4. What does Don ask his three children to do?
(a) Make all A's in school.
(b) Write about how their life is affected.
(c) Be good and listen to Eva.
(d) Try out for sports.
5. What is the long prognosis for Don?
(a) He will not live a long, productive life.
(b) There is no long term prognosis.
(c) He'll die of old age.
(d) He will be fine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of emotion does Don continue to have?
2. What do the nurses clean Don's needle holes with everyday?
3. What most surprised Eva about Don right after the accident?
4. What does Joe wish most about the situation?
5. When is Don able to sleep?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)