|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
(b) Oracle is warning them
(d) Persians are coming
2. Leonidas declines the offer from Persia, realizing his last stand efforts will make him eternally ____________.
3. What is Ephialtes not able to raise to the proper height, as seen in his demonstration of his fighting ability?
4. In the Greek formation in #101, what must interlock in order to provide cover to the soldiers?
5. What is the first formation the Greeks fall into when the Persians eventually attack?
(b) Alpha Majora
(c) Hoplite phalanx
Short Answer Questions
1. The others in the army view Ephialtes' appearance with _________________ as he hulks over to see them.
2. What does Leonidas see as a major flaw in the Persian king?
3. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
4. Xerxes orders his personal bodyguard, _______________, into combat.
5. A Persian ____________ travels toward the Greek camp in order to speak with Leonidas
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)