Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Greek formation in #101, what must interlock in order to provide cover to the soldiers?
2. The Hot Gates are a part of a massive cliff ______________ that blocks the path for many miles.
3. The Hot Gates themselves are a narrow ______________ gap at the base of a wall.
(a) Inches wide
(d) Yards wide
4. What happens when the army begins to leave in order to protect the secret path, as revealed by Ephialtes?
(a) They all fall down
(b) Lightning streaks across the sky
(c) The ground shakes
(d) The thunder rumbles
5. Which force has been in hiding and is sprung as the second trap against the Persian special army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has since died in great shame, which becomes Ephialtes' motivation?
2. Xerxes orders his personal bodyguard, _______________, into combat.
3. Leonidas declines the offer from Persia, realizing his last stand efforts will make him eternally ____________.
4. Where are the Spartan defensive tactics centering on at the start of this chapter?
5. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)