|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
2. Ephialtes reveals that his father taught him to fight like a _____________.
3. Who takes the foremost point of the triangle in the new formation the Spartans take against the Persians?
4. What is the first formation the Greeks fall into when the Persians eventually attack?
(c) Alpha Majora
(d) Hoplite phalanx
5. What is Ephialtes not able to raise to the proper height, as seen in his demonstration of his fighting ability?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Persian visitor worried about the disappearance of as he enters the camp?
2. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
3. The Spartans are stacking up a large __________ of Persians even before the main battle begins.
4. Who does the Persian visitor see butchered and impaled as he enters the camp?
5. Xerxes orders his personal bodyguard, _______________, into combat.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)