|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who refused to give up Ephialtes, which led to his being saved from death?
2. Where are the Spartan defensive tactics centering on at the start of this chapter?
(a) Hot Gates
(b) Open field
(c) Goat path
3. Where were the forces of Daxos hiding from the Persian army?
(a) Among the crags
(b) Under the cliff
(c) In the ground
(d) On top of the cliff
4. Who is watching from a distance and is becoming nervous that the Spartans might actually win?
5. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ephialtes reveals that his father taught him to fight like a _____________.
2. What do the Spartans pile into a slippery and unstable wall at the end of their victory over the second wave of Persians?
3. What do the Spartans push at the fine army from Persian, causing them to break their ranks?
4. Where are most of the Persian fighters forced to go when they are faced with the new Greek formation?
5. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)