|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes to have an audience with Leonidas after the fighting during the day?
(c) Perisan envoy
2. Who has since died in great shame, which becomes Ephialtes' motivation?
(a) His sister
(b) His father
(c) His brother
(d) His mother
3. Leonidas quickly dispatches the ___________ to guard the secret path that Ephialtes reveals to him.
4. What does Leonidas see as a major flaw in the Persian king?
5. Leonidas declines the offer from Persia, realizing his last stand efforts will make him eternally ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Persian ambassador continue to deliver, even as he is hurt badly?
2. What does Leonidas believe the Persian King thinks he is?
3. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
4. Where are most of the Persian fighters forced to go when they are faced with the new Greek formation?
5. Who takes the foremost point of the triangle in the new formation the Spartans take against the Persians?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)