|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pushups are the soldiers in this chapter doing?
(c) Bent leg
(d) Army precisional
2. Xerxes wants to raise an army to smash _________ as well.
3. What does Ephialtes reveal to Leonidas as a way to circumvent the Hot Gates?
(a) Goat path
(b) Hidden wooden opening
4. In the Greek formation in #101, what must interlock in order to provide cover to the soldiers?
5. The family of Ephialtes left ____________ and traveled north to get away.
6. In the end of the battle between the Immortals and the Spartans, who ends up with their army entirely dead?
(c) No one
7. Who wishes to have an audience with Leonidas after the fighting during the day?
(a) Perisan envoy
8. What does the second wave of the Persians come to the Spartans on?
9. The Spartans are stacking up a large __________ of Persians even before the main battle begins.
(b) Prison camp
(d) Body count
10. Leonidas quickly dispatches the ___________ to guard the secret path that Ephialtes reveals to him.
11. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
(b) Persians are coming
(c) Oracle is warning them
12. What is the Persian visitor worried about the disappearance of as he enters the camp?
(c) Earlier scouting unit
(d) His wife
13. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
14. What is the first formation the Greeks fall into when the Persians eventually attack?
(c) Alpha Majora
(d) Hoplite phalanx
15. Spartan infants who show any ____________ are generally left to die.
(b) Intelligence issues
Short Answer Questions
1. Which force has been in hiding and is sprung as the second trap against the Persian special army?
2. Who has since died in great shame, which becomes Ephialtes' motivation?
3. What does Leonidas see as a major flaw in the Persian king?
4. Where are the Spartan defensive tactics centering on at the start of this chapter?
5. Who staggers into the Spartan camp, which surprises everyone who sees him?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)