Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1 - Honor
1. What is the object of the march of the soldiers in the beginning of this manuscript?
2. Where are the soldiers in the beginning of this novel marching to and from as they head into battle, it seems?
3. What kind of instrument is being played by a man at the beginning of the troops?
4. What do the soldiers in the beginning of the novel wear as they match to battle?
5. What kinds of weapons are the soldiers carrying as they march to...
This section contains 1,031 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)