|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(c) Chain mail
2. ____________ realizes the Greeks have no hope of surviving the battle before them.
3. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
4. Spartan infants who show any ____________ are generally left to die.
(c) Intelligence issues
5. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the boy in the story of the wolf that the men like to hear again and again?
2. Who has since died in great shame, which becomes Ephialtes' motivation?
3. Where are the babies left to die when they are seen to have troubles, like those in the answer to #89?
4. ______________ does not answer but he does strip off his helmet and shield as he thinks of the battle with the wolf.
5. At the end of the graphic novel, the Spartan hoplites are charging in formation toward the Persian army at ____________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)