|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Persian visitor see butchered and impaled as he enters the camp?
2. The pride of Xerxes causes him to want immediate ______________ from his personal bodyguard troops.
3. What do the soldiers see driven to the shore? Elements of the ______________.
(b) Persian fleet
(c) Athenian princes
4. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
5. In the end of the battle between the Immortals and the Spartans, who ends up with their army entirely dead?
(a) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Spartan formation that proves unstoppable to the Persian army?
2. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
3. What kind of armor do the Persian soldiers wear, rendering them vulnerable to attack?
4. Why does the storyteller tell the rest of the men stories as they sit around at camp?
5. What is the first formation the Greeks fall into when the Persians eventually attack?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)