|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrow trail is near a cliff which falls to the ___________ below.
2. What is the response of the ephors to the plans of Leonidas when he meets with them?
(b) They do not reply
3. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(c) Persian traitors
(d) Violent storm
4. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
(a) Gold coins
(b) An elephant
(c) Jar of earth and water
(d) Signed surrender
5. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
(a) Persians are coming
(d) Oracle is warning them
Short Answer Questions
1. How long ago did Leonidas refuse the offer of the Persian envoy to surrender to them?
2. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
3. Which of the Greek armies do not choose to flee the area when the Persians begin to invade?
4. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
5. What kind of armor do the Persian soldiers wear, rendering them vulnerable to attack?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)