|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ephialtes compares the attack of the Thespians to the attack of the _____________ that occurred earlier.
2. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
3. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(b) The Queen
4. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
5. Who is assigned as a picket for the night after the Spartans won two decisive victories over the Persians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonidas see as a major flaw in the Persian king?
2. The others in the army view Ephialtes' appearance with _________________ as he hulks over to see them.
3. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
4. What do the Persians fire at the Spartans in hopes of breaking them down?
5. The Persian visitor offers to make Leonidas the _________________ of all Greece.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)