|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy return to Sparta wrapped in so as to show his victory?
(a) A robe of leaves
(c) Wolf pelt
2. Dilios will be responsible for beating the news of the Spartans' glorious ______________.
3. Where were the forces of Daxos hiding from the Persian army?
(a) On top of the cliff
(b) Under the cliff
(c) In the ground
(d) Among the crags
4. What is NOT one of the things Ephialtes wants in exchange for being in the Persian army?
5. The messenger asked that Leonidas send a ________ of earth and a jar of water to the King of Persia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
2. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
3. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
4. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
5. Who refused to abandon Ephialtes' mother, which also helped to save him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)