|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Xerxes wants to raise an army to smash _________ as well.
2. What is Ephialtes not able to raise to the proper height, as seen in his demonstration of his fighting ability?
3. What do the Spartans pile into a slippery and unstable wall at the end of their victory over the second wave of Persians?
(a) Their helmets
(b) Their shields
(c) Persian corpses
(d) Persian camels
4. When he arrives at the Spartan camp, Ephialtes has his ____________ clothing, armor, and weaponry.
5. Who responds by hurting the Persian ambassador for trying to lash one of the army members?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ephialtes decry when the Persians begins to attack the retreating soldiers?
2. What is NOT one of the things Ephialtes wants in exchange for being in the Persian army?
3. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
4. What does Leonidas have to donate before he can see the ephors?
5. What does Leonidas order the Spartans to use as their formation when he begins to realize the power of the animals?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)