|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ephialtes decry when the Persians begins to attack the retreating soldiers?
(b) Mass murder
(d) Anyone surviving
2. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(b) The Queen
3. Why does the storyteller tell the rest of the men stories as they sit around at camp?
(a) To inspire them
(b) To warn them
(c) To humor them
(d) To educate them
4. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(c) Chain mail
5. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
2. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
3. A Persian ____________ travels toward the Greek camp in order to speak with Leonidas
4. Xerxes wants to raise an army to smash _________ as well.
5. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)