|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A Persian ____________ travels toward the Greek camp in order to speak with Leonidas
2. What arrived in Sparta that caused the King to make a decision which led to the battle they are marching to?
(a) Persian envoy
(b) His Queen
(c) A note from China
(d) A severed head
3. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
(a) Their skill set
(b) Their profession
(c) Their motivation
(d) Their family tree
4. What kind of pushups are the soldiers in this chapter doing?
(b) Army precisional
(d) Bent leg
5. At what time of day does the Persian army attack on the second day of combat?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the oracle inhale as she begins to talk with Leonidas about his war plans?
2. Who leaps forward and kills the Persian ambassador at the secret signal of Leonidas?
3. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
4. What does the oracle insist must be observed as Leonidas goes to battle the Persians?
5. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)