|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes the foremost point of the triangle in the new formation the Spartans take against the Persians?
2. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A kettle
(b) A cape of red
(c) A light spear
(d) A shield from wood
3. What kind of armor do the Persian soldiers wear, rendering them vulnerable to attack?
4. On the third day of battle, ____________ leads the Persian troops into the Greek territory.
5. Ephialtes begs ______________ to surrender to him and to the army he is a part of.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
2. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
3. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
4. Dilios begins to tell the men about the battle of __________ where another vast Persian army was slaughtered by Greeks.
5. Where does Leonidas want to meet with the Persian army in an effort to beat them?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)