|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ephialtes decry when the Persians begins to attack the retreating soldiers?
(a) Anyone surviving
(c) Mass murder
2. Dilios begins to tell the men about the battle of __________ where another vast Persian army was slaughtered by Greeks.
3. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
4. What kinds of shields do the Persian army carry, which are also not very effective against the Greeks?
5. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The next attack Xerxes orders upon the Spartans includes the use of ___________.
2. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
3. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
4. What does the Persian ambassador continue to deliver, even as he is hurt badly?
5. Where are the babies left to die when they are seen to have troubles, like those in the answer to #89?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)