|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
2. Ephialtes is still angered by Leonidas' absolute ________________.
3. Spartan soldiers swim and dive from a massive wall made of ____________ and Persian corpses.
4. Xerxes orders his personal bodyguard, _______________, into combat.
(a) The Skulls
(b) The Immortals
(c) The Jewels
(d) The elephants
5. What was Ephialtes thought to have died from before?
(a) Broken heart
(b) Leaping from the cliff
(c) Lack of honor
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
2. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
3. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
4. What does Ephialtes do when he hears he cannot be a part of the Spartan resistance?
5. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)