|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(a) Chain mail
2. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
3. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
4. What kinds of shields do the Persian army carry, which are also not very effective against the Greeks?
5. The ___________ King is in command of all of the soldiers who have finally arrived at the Hot Gates.
Short Answer Questions
1. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
2. What Greek formation requires that the soldiers hold their bodies in a certain formation?
3. How old is the boy in the story of the wolf that the men like to hear again and again?
4. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
5. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)