|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
(a) 480 BC
(b) 420 BC
(c) 460 BC
(d) 500 BC
2. What kind of pushups are the soldiers in this chapter doing?
(a) Bent leg
(d) Army precisional
3. In the end of the battle between the Immortals and the Spartans, who ends up with their army entirely dead?
(a) No one
4. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
5. What does the boy return to Sparta wrapped in so as to show his victory?
(b) Wolf pelt
(c) A robe of leaves
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
2. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
3. What does Ephialtes do when he hears he cannot be a part of the Spartan resistance?
4. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
5. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)