|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
2. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
3. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
(a) Their motivation
(b) Their family tree
(c) Their profession
(d) Their skill set
4. Who orders the captain to stop the beating of the man who ended up falling down from the heat?
5. How old is the boy in the story of the wolf that the men like to hear again and again?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Spartans are stacking up a large __________ of Persians even before the main battle begins.
2. When Leonidas announces he is going for a walk, in what direction does he say he will travel?
3. Who responds by hurting the Persian ambassador for trying to lash one of the army members?
4. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
5. What is the response of the ephors to the plans of Leonidas when he meets with them?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)