|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
2. Leonidas thinks that the __________ are decrepit old men who are completely out of touch with the modern world.
3. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(b) Chain mail
4. In the Greek formation in #101, what must interlock in order to provide cover to the soldiers?
5. What does the Persian ambassador continue to deliver, even as he is hurt badly?
(b) Peace agreement
(c) A prayer for the souls of the Spartans
(d) Demands from Xerxes
Short Answer Questions
1. Ephialtes reveals that his father taught him to fight like a _____________.
2. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
3. What kind of armor do the Persian soldiers wear, rendering them vulnerable to attack?
4. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
5. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)