|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Spartans pile into a slippery and unstable wall at the end of their victory over the second wave of Persians?
(a) Persian camels
(b) Their shields
(c) Persian corpses
(d) Their helmets
2. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
3. What is the Persian visitor worried about the disappearance of as he enters the camp?
(b) Earlier scouting unit
(d) His wife
4. What is Ephialtes not able to raise to the proper height, as seen in his demonstration of his fighting ability?
5. What do the soldiers see driven to the shore? Elements of the ______________.
(b) Persian fleet
(c) Athenian princes
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Persian visitor see butchered and impaled as he enters the camp?
2. Who wishes to have an audience with Leonidas after the fighting during the day?
3. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
4. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
5. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)