|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
2. What does the oracle inhale as she begins to talk with Leonidas about his war plans?
3. What does the boy return to Sparta wrapped in so as to show his victory?
(a) Wolf pelt
(b) A robe of leaves
4. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
5. What does the Persian ambassador continue to deliver, even as he is hurt badly?
(b) Peace agreement
(c) A prayer for the souls of the Spartans
(d) Demands from Xerxes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonidas recognize the tremors in the earth to be?
2. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
3. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
4. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
5. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)