|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes to have an audience with Leonidas after the fighting during the day?
(c) Perisan envoy
2. What do the Persians fire at the Spartans in hopes of breaking them down?
(a) Pieces of wood
3. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
4. Who is assigned as a picket for the night after the Spartans won two decisive victories over the Persians?
5. What does Leonidas have to donate before he can see the ephors?
(a) Heavy gold coins
(b) His wife
(c) A soldier
(d) Some blood
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
2. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
3. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
4. Xerxes orders his personal bodyguard, _______________, into combat.
5. The Hot Gates are a part of a massive cliff ______________ that blocks the path for many miles.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)