|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
2. Where were the forces of Daxos hiding from the Persian army?
(a) On top of the cliff
(b) Under the cliff
(c) Among the crags
(d) In the ground
3. The others in the army view Ephialtes' appearance with _________________ as he hulks over to see them.
4. Xerxes orders his personal bodyguard, _______________, into combat.
(a) The Skulls
(b) The Jewels
(c) The elephants
(d) The Immortals
5. Xerxes wants to raise an army to smash _________ as well.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leonidas call by his given name, thus restoring pride to him?
2. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
3. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
4. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
5. The Persian visitor offers to make Leonidas the _________________ of all Greece.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)