|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(b) The Queen
2. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
(a) Their motivation
(b) Their skill set
(c) Their profession
(d) Their family tree
3. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
4. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
5. The Spartans are stacking up a large __________ of Persians even before the main battle begins.
(b) Body count
(d) Prison camp
Short Answer Questions
1. Who refused to give up Ephialtes, which led to his being saved from death?
2. What do the Greeks exult over when they look out to the sea as they wait for battle?
3. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
4. Ephialtes reveals that his father taught him to fight like a _____________.
5. What does Ephialtes do when he hears he cannot be a part of the Spartan resistance?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)