|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A cape of red
(b) A shield from wood
(c) A light spear
(d) A kettle
2. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
3. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
4. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
(d) Young boys
5. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. ____________ realizes the Greeks have no hope of surviving the battle before them.
2. What is the important Spartan religious festival that the ephors say cannot be a time of war?
3. What kind of animal is the boy stalked by as he is sitting in the wilderness?
4. The Spartans only need to defend a narrow strip of ______________ against the Persian attack when they are at the Hot Gates.
5. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)