|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the storyteller tell the rest of the men stories as they sit around at camp?
(a) To inspire them
(b) To humor them
(c) To educate them
(d) To warn them
2. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
3. The Spartans are stacking up a large __________ of Persians even before the main battle begins.
(a) Prison camp
(c) Body count
4. The Spartans only need to defend a narrow strip of ______________ against the Persian attack when they are at the Hot Gates.
5. Dilios spins a tale of Spartan ____________ as the Persian visitor begins to speak to the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
2. What does the oracle inhale as she begins to talk with Leonidas about his war plans?
3. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
4. Who has since died in great shame, which becomes Ephialtes' motivation?
5. After Leonidas leaves the ephors, who emerges from the shadows to speak with the ephors?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)