|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Persian army men wear on their heads as a part of their military uniforms?
(c) Metal pans
(d) Wicker berets
2. What does Leonidas believe the Persian King thinks he is?
(b) Too beautiful
(c) Too weak
3. When he arrives at the Spartan camp, Ephialtes has his ____________ clothing, armor, and weaponry.
4. What happens when the Persian visitor first enters the camp of the Greeks?
(a) He is killed
(b) He is lauded
(c) He is taken prisoner
(d) He is ignored
5. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
2. The Hot Gates are a part of a massive cliff ______________ that blocks the path for many miles.
3. Who staggers into the Spartan camp, which surprises everyone who sees him?
4. Who are standing on the backs of the soldiers as they do the intense push-ups?
5. Who does Leonidas call by his given name, thus restoring pride to him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)