|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
2. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
3. The others in the army view Ephialtes' appearance with _________________ as he hulks over to see them.
4. Leonidas thinks that the __________ are decrepit old men who are completely out of touch with the modern world.
5. When Leonidas announces he is going for a walk, in what direction does he say he will travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
2. What does the Spartan soldier do to the Persian ambassador in response to his actions?
3. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
4. What is the place where the boy leads the animal called?
5. What does the boy return to Sparta wrapped in so as to show his victory?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)