|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Persian ambassador attempt to lash as he becomes more and more frustrated?
2. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
3. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
4. What is the second wave of Persian soldiers surrounded by as they come to attack the Spartans?
(b) Light foot infantry
5. What is the response of the ephors to the plans of Leonidas when he meets with them?
(c) They do not reply
Short Answer Questions
1. After Leonidas leaves the ephors, who emerges from the shadows to speak with the ephors?
2. What does Ephialtes do when he hears he cannot be a part of the Spartan resistance?
3. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
4. The overlapping shields of the Spartan soldiers create a solid wall of ___________.
5. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)