|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
2. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
(c) Back to his ship
(d) Back to his country
3. What Greek formation requires that the soldiers hold their bodies in a certain formation?
(a) Lambda Sigma
(b) Alpha phalanx
(d) Hoplite phalanx
4. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
5. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
(a) Weapons for the battle
(b) Water for the day
(c) Clothing for the night
(d) Food for the day
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the place where the boy leads the animal called?
2. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
3. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
4. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
5. Ephialtes is still angered by Leonidas' absolute ________________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)