|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ephialtes do when he hears he cannot be a part of the Spartan resistance?
(a) Argues with Leonidas
(b) Flings himself over the precipice
(d) Kills Leonidas
2. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
3. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
4. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
5. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
(a) Middle of Athens
(b) Mount Olympus
(c) Craggy peak
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonidas want to meet with the Persian army in an effort to beat them?
2. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
3. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
4. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
5. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)