|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Persian ambassador attempt to lash as he becomes more and more frustrated?
2. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
(b) Brave ones
(c) Truthful men
3. Why does the storyteller tell the rest of the men stories as they sit around at camp?
(a) To humor them
(b) To educate them
(c) To inspire them
(d) To warn them
4. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
5. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
2. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
3. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
4. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
5. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)