|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the place where the boy leads the animal called?
(a) The end of time
(b) A concave settlement
(c) A narrow wound
(d) The Hell's Gate
2. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
3. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
(b) Very few
4. Spartan soldiers swim and dive from a massive wall made of ____________ and Persian corpses.
5. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
2. Who does the Persian visitor see butchered and impaled as he enters the camp?
3. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
4. What is the response of the ephors to the plans of Leonidas when he meets with them?
5. Leonidas quickly dispatches the ___________ to guard the secret path that Ephialtes reveals to him.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)