|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
2. What does the Persian ambassador continue to deliver, even as he is hurt badly?
(a) A prayer for the souls of the Spartans
(c) Peace agreement
(d) Demands from Xerxes
3. After Leonidas leaves the ephors, who emerges from the shadows to speak with the ephors?
(b) Persian infiltrator
(d) The Queen
4. Who are standing on the backs of the soldiers as they do the intense push-ups?
(b) Persian captives
(d) No one
5. How many warriors is Leonidas going to be joined by on his walk away from his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
2. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
3. How long ago did Leonidas refuse the offer of the Persian envoy to surrender to them?
4. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
5. What does the Spartan soldier do to the Persian ambassador in response to his actions?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)