|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A kettle
(b) A cape of red
(c) A light spear
(d) A shield from wood
2. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
(a) Truthful men
(b) Brave ones
3. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
4. When he arrives at the Spartan camp, Ephialtes has his ____________ clothing, armor, and weaponry.
5. Who allows Ephialtes to speak with him in private about his wishes to be a part of the Spartan army?
Short Answer Questions
1. After Leonidas leaves the ephors, who emerges from the shadows to speak with the ephors?
2. Who responds by hurting the Persian ambassador for trying to lash one of the army members?
3. Leonidas thinks that the __________ are decrepit old men who are completely out of touch with the modern world.
4. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
5. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)