|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leonidas have to donate before he can see the ephors?
(a) Heavy gold coins
(b) A soldier
(c) His wife
(d) Some blood
2. The oracle also states that no Spartan army will ____________.
3. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
(a) 480 BC
(b) 420 BC
(c) 500 BC
(d) 460 BC
4. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
5. When Leonidas announces he is going for a walk, in what direction does he say he will travel?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dilios spins a tale of Spartan ____________ as the Persian visitor begins to speak to the camp.
2. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
3. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
4. Leonidas quickly dispatches the ___________ to guard the secret path that Ephialtes reveals to him.
5. What kind of animal is the boy stalked by as he is sitting in the wilderness?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)