|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(c) Persian traitors
(d) Violent storm
2. Spartan soldiers swim and dive from a massive wall made of ____________ and Persian corpses.
3. Who refused to abandon Ephialtes' mother, which also helped to save him?
4. What is Ephialtes not able to raise to the proper height, as seen in his demonstration of his fighting ability?
5. Dilios spins a tale of Spartan ____________ as the Persian visitor begins to speak to the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the Persian visitor first enters the camp of the Greeks?
2. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
3. Where does Leonidas want to meet with the Persian army in an effort to beat them?
4. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
5. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)