|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The messenger asked that Leonidas send a ________ of earth and a jar of water to the King of Persia.
2. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
3. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
4. What does the oracle inhale as she begins to talk with Leonidas about his war plans?
5. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(b) Persian traitors
(c) Violent storm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
2. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
3. What does the place where the ephors live emit from the rocks?
4. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
5. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)