|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
2. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
3. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(a) The Queen
4. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
5. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
2. What does the boy return to Sparta wrapped in so as to show his victory?
3. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
4. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
5. The oracle announces that Sparta will ________________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)