|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
2. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(b) Chain mail
3. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
4. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
5. Who expresses dismay over how few soldiers Leonidas has brought to the battleground?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
2. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
3. The messenger asked that Leonidas send a ________ of earth and a jar of water to the King of Persia.
4. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
5. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)