|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ____________ realizes the Greeks have no hope of surviving the battle before them.
2. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
(a) Their profession
(b) Their family tree
(c) Their motivation
(d) Their skill set
3. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
4. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
5. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
2. What begins to turn into a violent storm the closer they move toward the Hot Gates?
3. The ___________ King is in command of all of the soldiers who have finally arrived at the Hot Gates.
4. Where does Leonidas want to meet with the Persian army in an effort to beat them?
5. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)