|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
2. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
3. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
4. What is the important Spartan religious festival that the ephors say cannot be a time of war?
5. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
2. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
3. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
4. The ___________ King is in command of all of the soldiers who have finally arrived at the Hot Gates.
5. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)