|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
(b) Mount Olympus
(c) Middle of Athens
(d) Craggy peak
2. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
3. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
4. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
5. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
Short Answer Questions
1. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
2. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
3. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
4. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
5. Leonidas thinks that the __________ are decrepit old men who are completely out of touch with the modern world.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)