|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
2. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
3. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
4. What does the place where the ephors live emit from the rocks?
(a) Black tar
(b) Poisonous waters
5. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
2. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
3. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
4. What do the soldiers see driven to the shore? Elements of the ______________.
5. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)