|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
2. Leonidas thinks that the __________ are decrepit old men who are completely out of touch with the modern world.
3. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
(a) Goat's pass
(d) Narrow fissure in the cliff
4. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
5. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who expresses dismay over how few soldiers Leonidas has brought to the battleground?
2. What do the soldiers see driven to the shore? Elements of the ______________.
3. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
4. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
5. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)