|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
(a) Goat's pass
(c) Narrow fissure in the cliff
2. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
(a) He is kicked out of the formation
(b) He leaves the army
(c) He is beaten
(d) He is killed
3. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
4. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(a) Persian traitors
(c) Violent storm
5. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who expresses dismay over how few soldiers Leonidas has brought to the battleground?
2. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
3. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
4. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
5. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)