|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
2. The oracle announces that Sparta will ________________.
(b) Be famous in its flames
(c) Be victorious
(d) Be destroyed
3. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
4. How long ago did Leonidas refuse the offer of the Persian envoy to surrender to them?
(a) Three days
(b) Two years
(c) One year
(d) One week
5. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
(a) Craggy peak
(b) Mount Olympus
(c) Middle of Athens
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal is the boy stalked by as he is sitting in the wilderness?
2. When Leonidas announces he is going for a walk, in what direction does he say he will travel?
3. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
4. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
5. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)