|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
2. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
(c) Very few
3. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
(a) Water for the day
(b) Food for the day
(c) Clothing for the night
(d) Weapons for the battle
4. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
5. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(a) The Queen
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
2. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
3. Who expresses dismay over how few soldiers Leonidas has brought to the battleground?
4. What is the important Spartan religious festival that the ephors say cannot be a time of war?
5. Where does Leonidas want to meet with the Persian army in an effort to beat them?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)