|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
(a) Signed surrender
(b) Gold coins
(c) Jar of earth and water
(d) An elephant
2. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
3. How many warriors is Leonidas going to be joined by on his walk away from his home?
4. The oracle also states that no Spartan army will ____________.
5. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
(a) Weapons for the battle
(b) Food for the day
(c) Water for the day
(d) Clothing for the night
Short Answer Questions
1. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
2. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
3. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
4. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
5. When Leonidas announces he is going for a walk, in what direction does he say he will travel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)