|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
2. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
3. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
4. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
5. What begins to turn into a violent storm the closer they move toward the Hot Gates?
(a) Windy day
(b) Soldier's moods
(c) Pelting rain
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
2. ____________ realizes the Greeks have no hope of surviving the battle before them.
3. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
4. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
5. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)