|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leonidas thinks that the __________ are decrepit old men who are completely out of touch with the modern world.
2. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
3. What does the oracle inhale as she begins to talk with Leonidas about his war plans?
4. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
5. How long ago was the meeting with the ephors and the oracle?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two years
(c) Two days
(d) Two months
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
2. What does Leonidas have to donate before he can see the ephors?
3. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
4. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
5. What is the important Spartan religious festival that the ephors say cannot be a time of war?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)