|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
2. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
3. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
4. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
5. How many warriors is Leonidas going to be joined by on his walk away from his home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
2. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
3. The oracle announces that Sparta will ________________.
4. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
5. What does Leonidas have to donate before he can see the ephors?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)