|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
2. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(a) Chain mail
3. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
4. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
5. Why does the storyteller tell the rest of the men stories as they sit around at camp?
(a) To warn them
(b) To humor them
(c) To educate them
(d) To inspire them
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
2. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
3. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
4. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
5. What arrived in Sparta that caused the King to make a decision which led to the battle they are marching to?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)