|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(c) Chain mail
2. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
3. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
4. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
5. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
Short Answer Questions
1. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
2. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
3. Why does the storyteller tell the rest of the men stories as they sit around at camp?
4. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
5. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)