|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
2. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
3. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
4. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
5. The messenger asked that Leonidas send a ________ of earth and a jar of water to the King of Persia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the place where the boy leads the animal called?
2. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
3. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
4. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
5. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)