|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
2. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
(b) Narrow fissure in the cliff
(d) Goat's pass
3. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
4. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A shield from wood
(b) A kettle
(c) A light spear
(d) A cape of red
5. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
2. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
3. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
4. What arrived in Sparta that caused the King to make a decision which led to the battle they are marching to?
5. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)