|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(c) Chain mail
2. What arrived in Sparta that caused the King to make a decision which led to the battle they are marching to?
(a) His Queen
(b) A note from China
(c) Persian envoy
(d) A severed head
3. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
(b) Narrow fissure in the cliff
(d) Goat's pass
4. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
5. What is the place where the boy leads the animal called?
(a) A narrow wound
(b) A concave settlement
(c) The Hell's Gate
(d) The end of time
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders the captain to stop the beating of the man who ended up falling down from the heat?
2. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
3. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
4. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
5. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)