|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
2. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
3. What kind of animal is the boy stalked by as he is sitting in the wilderness?
4. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
(a) Goat's pass
(d) Narrow fissure in the cliff
5. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
2. Why does the storyteller tell the rest of the men stories as they sit around at camp?
3. The messenger asked that Leonidas send a ________ of earth and a jar of water to the King of Persia.
4. Who orders the captain to stop the beating of the man who ended up falling down from the heat?
5. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)