|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
2. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
3. What does the boy return to Sparta wrapped in so as to show his victory?
(a) A robe of leaves
(d) Wolf pelt
4. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
5. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
(a) Food for the day
(b) Clothing for the night
(c) Water for the day
(d) Weapons for the battle
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
2. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
3. What kind of animal is the boy stalked by as he is sitting in the wilderness?
4. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
5. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)