|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
2. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
(a) 420 BC
(b) 500 BC
(c) 480 BC
(d) 460 BC
3. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
4. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
5. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
2. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
3. What is the place where the boy leads the animal called?
4. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
5. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)