|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Honor.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The messenger asked that Leonidas send a ________ of earth and a jar of water to the King of Persia.
2. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
3. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A shield from wood
(b) A kettle
(c) A cape of red
(d) A light spear
4. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
5. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
2. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
3. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
4. What does the boy return to Sparta wrapped in so as to show his victory?
5. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)