|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
2. Which of the Greek armies do not choose to flee the area when the Persians begin to invade?
3. Ephialtes compares the attack of the Thespians to the attack of the _____________ that occurred earlier.
4. The narrow trail is near a cliff which falls to the ___________ below.
5. What is spurring the soldiers of the Persian army forward as they advance?
(a) Lashes from officers
(b) Heat of the day
(c) The voice of Xerxes
(d) New weapons
Short Answer Questions
1. Dilios spins a tale of Spartan ____________ as the Persian visitor begins to speak to the camp.
2. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
3. What does Leonidas believe the Persian King thinks he is?
4. What does Ephialtes decry when the Persians begins to attack the retreating soldiers?
5. Who does Leonidas call by his given name, thus restoring pride to him?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)