|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
2. What arrived in Sparta that caused the King to make a decision which led to the battle they are marching to?
(a) A note from China
(b) Persian envoy
(c) His Queen
(d) A severed head
3. Who does the Persian ambassador attempt to lash as he becomes more and more frustrated?
4. Who does Leonidas call by his given name, thus restoring pride to him?
5. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dilios will be responsible for beating the news of the Spartans' glorious ______________.
2. The Spartans are stacking up a large __________ of Persians even before the main battle begins.
3. What does the second wave of the Persians come to the Spartans on?
4. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
5. What do the Persians fire at the Spartans in hopes of breaking them down?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)