|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Spartan soldier do to the Persian ambassador in response to his actions?
(a) Gouges out an eye
(b) Beheads him
(c) Lashes him
(d) Cuts off his arm
2. How long ago did Leonidas refuse the offer of the Persian envoy to surrender to them?
(a) One week
(b) Two years
(c) Three days
(d) One year
3. Where are the Spartan defensive tactics centering on at the start of this chapter?
(a) Open field
(c) Goat path
(d) Hot Gates
4. What is the second wave of Persian soldiers surrounded by as they come to attack the Spartans?
(c) Light foot infantry
5. Spartan infants who show any ____________ are generally left to die.
(b) Intelligence issues
Short Answer Questions
1. The boy is expected to ____________ for a period of time without supplies or equipment.
2. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
3. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
4. Who enters the Persian camp in order to make a deal with Xerxes?
5. What does the second wave of the Persians come to the Spartans on?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)