|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
2. Who staggers into the Spartan camp, which surprises everyone who sees him?
3. Who takes the foremost point of the triangle in the new formation the Spartans take against the Persians?
4. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
5. Ephialtes compares the attack of the Thespians to the attack of the _____________ that occurred earlier.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonidas quickly dispatches the ___________ to guard the secret path that Ephialtes reveals to him.
2. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
3. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
4. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
5. What is the Persian visitor worried about the disappearance of as he enters the camp?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)