|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the blow from Leonidas strike Xerxes when it hits him?
2. The Hot Gates are a part of a massive cliff ______________ that blocks the path for many miles.
3. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
4. The Persian army begins to surround the _____________ from both sides.
(a) Cliff Wall
(b) Hell's Mouth
(c) Goat Pass
(d) Hot Gates
5. How long ago was the meeting with the ephors and the oracle?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Two years
(c) Two days
(d) Two months
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
2. Xerxes orders his personal bodyguard, _______________, into combat.
3. Who takes the foremost point of the triangle in the new formation the Spartans take against the Persians?
4. Leonidas says that he hopes _____________ will live forever.
5. Who orders the captain to stop the beating of the man who ended up falling down from the heat?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)