|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
(a) He is killed
(b) He is beaten
(c) He leaves the army
(d) He is kicked out of the formation
2. What do the Greeks exult over when they look out to the sea as they wait for battle?
(a) Clear sky
(b) Persian corpses
(c) Blood on the ground
(d) Darkness falling
3. In the end of the battle between the Immortals and the Spartans, who ends up with their army entirely dead?
(c) No one
4. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
(a) Their skill set
(b) Their motivation
(c) Their profession
(d) Their family tree
5. Spartan infants who show any ____________ are generally left to die.
(b) Intelligence issues
Short Answer Questions
1. The next attack Xerxes orders upon the Spartans includes the use of ___________.
2. Ephialtes is still angered by Leonidas' absolute ________________.
3. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
4. Where were the forces of Daxos hiding from the Persian army?
5. When Leonidas announces he is going for a walk, in what direction does he say he will travel?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)