|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of the graphic novel, the Spartan hoplites are charging in formation toward the Persian army at ____________.
2. On the third day of battle, ____________ leads the Persian troops into the Greek territory.
3. The family of Ephialtes left ____________ and traveled north to get away.
4. Leonidas declines the offer from Persia, realizing his last stand efforts will make him eternally ____________.
5. How many years have passed since the story of the boy and the animal has taken place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are most of the Persian fighters forced to go when they are faced with the new Greek formation?
2. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
3. Spartan infants who show any ____________ are generally left to die.
4. What does the oracle inhale as she begins to talk with Leonidas about his war plans?
5. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)