|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the Persian camp in order to make a deal with Xerxes?
2. The iron clad ____________ of the Spartan army ensures no man will falter or flee.
3. The family of Ephialtes left ____________ and traveled north to get away.
4. Where are the Spartan defensive tactics centering on at the start of this chapter?
(a) Hot Gates
(b) Open field
(d) Goat path
5. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
(c) Back to his ship
(d) Back to his country
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes to have an audience with Leonidas after the fighting during the day?
2. What Greek formation requires that the soldiers hold their bodies in a certain formation?
3. What are sitting on top of the answer to #149 as they advance toward the Spartan army?
4. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
5. Where are most of the Persian fighters forced to go when they are faced with the new Greek formation?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)