|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Victory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Persian visitor see butchered and impaled as he enters the camp?
2. What are sitting on top of the answer to #149 as they advance toward the Spartan army?
(d) Peasant fighters
3. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
(d) Young boys
4. Who enters the Persian camp in order to make a deal with Xerxes?
5. What do the Persian army men wear on their heads as a part of their military uniforms?
(a) Metal pans
(b) Wicker berets
Short Answer Questions
1. When Leonidas announces he is going for a walk, in what direction does he say he will travel?
2. Which of the Greek armies do not choose to flee the area when the Persians begin to invade?
3. Which soldier reveals to the Greek army that the Greeks are undone as the Persian army has found the hidden pass?
4. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
5. How many warriors is Leonidas going to be joined by on his walk away from his home?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)