|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
2. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
3. What does Leonidas have to donate before he can see the ephors?
(a) His wife
(b) Some blood
(c) Heavy gold coins
(d) A soldier
4. ____________ realizes the Greeks have no hope of surviving the battle before them.
5. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
2. What does the place where the ephors live emit from the rocks?
3. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
4. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
5. What does the king tell the men they will go without because of the incident with the captain and the beating?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)