|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders the captain to stop the beating of the man who ended up falling down from the heat?
2. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
3. How old is the boy in the story of the wolf that the men like to hear again and again?
4. After Leonidas leaves the ephors, who emerges from the shadows to speak with the ephors?
(b) Persian infiltrator
(c) The Queen
5. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(c) Persian traitors
(d) Violent storm
Short Answer Questions
1. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
2. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
3. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
4. What do the Greeks exult over when they look out to the sea as they wait for battle?
5. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)