|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(a) Persian traitors
(b) Violent storm
2. Which soldier succumbs to the heat, growing dizzy and stumbling around?
3. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
(a) Back to his ship
(b) Back to his country
4. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
(a) He is killed
(b) He is beaten
(c) He is kicked out of the formation
(d) He leaves the army
5. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What arrived in Sparta that caused the King to make a decision which led to the battle they are marching to?
2. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
3. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
4. Leonidas muses that his distant rival, ___________, has already refused the Persian envoy's demands, so he does too.
5. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)