|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(b) Violent storm
(d) Persian traitors
2. The oracle announces that Sparta will ________________.
(a) Be famous in its flames
(b) Be victorious
(c) Be destroyed
3. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
4. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
(a) Back to his ship
(c) Back to his country
5. After Leonidas leaves the ephors, who emerges from the shadows to speak with the ephors?
(c) The Queen
(d) Persian infiltrator
Short Answer Questions
1. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
2. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
3. What are the loin straps made out of in the soldiers' uniforms as they march?
4. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
5. What is the response of the ephors to the plans of Leonidas when he meets with them?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)