|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is the boy stalked by as he is sitting in the wilderness?
2. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
3. How long ago did Leonidas refuse the offer of the Persian envoy to surrender to them?
(a) One year
(b) One week
(c) Two years
(d) Three days
4. Who orders the captain to stop the beating of the man who ended up falling down from the heat?
5. ____________ realizes the Greeks have no hope of surviving the battle before them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the boy in the story of the wolf that the men like to hear again and again?
2. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
3. The Queen tells Leonidas he should come back either with his ____________ or on his _____________.
4. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
5. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)