|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Duty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
2. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
3. What is the nickname given to the man who has fallen over because of the heat of the day?
4. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
5. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A light spear
(b) A shield from wood
(c) A kettle
(d) A cape of red
Short Answer Questions
1. The remainder of the Persian envoy's entourage is then ___________ at Leonidas' orders.
2. What begins to turn into a violent storm the closer they move toward the Hot Gates?
3. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
4. Before the armies match to Hot Gates, where do they have to pass in their march?
5. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)