|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
(d) Young boys
2. What is the Persian visitor worried about the disappearance of as he enters the camp?
(a) Earlier scouting unit
(d) His wife
3. What does the boy fashion as he is out on his quest?
(a) A shield from wood
(b) A light spear
(c) A cape of red
(d) A kettle
4. Who has since died in great shame, which becomes Ephialtes' motivation?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) His sister
5. What does the Persian ambassador continue to deliver, even as he is hurt badly?
(a) Peace agreement
(c) Demands from Xerxes
(d) A prayer for the souls of the Spartans
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the nickname to the man who has fallen down during their march?
2. The others in the army view Ephialtes' appearance with _________________ as he hulks over to see them.
3. What do the soldiers see driven to the shore? Elements of the ______________.
4. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
5. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)