|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he arrives at the Spartan camp, Ephialtes has his ____________ clothing, armor, and weaponry.
2. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
(a) Young boys
3. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
(b) Very few
4. When Leonidas objects to the ruling of the ephors, who is he told to see next?
5. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
(a) An elephant
(b) Gold coins
(c) Jar of earth and water
(d) Signed surrender
Short Answer Questions
1. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
2. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
3. Who responds by hurting the Persian ambassador for trying to lash one of the army members?
4. What does the boy lead the stalking animal into that proves to be the demise of the animal?
5. What kind of pushups are the soldiers in this chapter doing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)