|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(d) The Queen
2. The young boy in the story leaves ______________ in order to travel to the wilderness to prove himself.
3. What does the place where the ephors live emit from the rocks?
(c) Poisonous waters
(d) Black tar
4. Who expresses dismay over how few soldiers Leonidas has brought to the battleground?
5. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
2. For how many days have the men been marching to arrive at their location?
3. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
4. Before the armies match to Hot Gates, where do they have to pass in their march?
5. When he arrives at the Spartan camp, Ephialtes has his ____________ clothing, armor, and weaponry.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)