|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
2. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(b) Violent storm
(c) Persian traitors
3. What would the earth and the water have shown to the King of Persian had Leonidas sent them?
4. What happens when the army begins to leave in order to protect the secret path, as revealed by Ephialtes?
(a) The thunder rumbles
(b) The ground shakes
(c) They all fall down
(d) Lightning streaks across the sky
5. The oracle also states that no Spartan army will ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
2. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
3. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
4. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
5. What do the Greeks exult over when they look out to the sea as they wait for battle?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)