|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man to which all the commanders of other armies give their power to?
2. What is the name of the Persian King who asks Leonidas for his surrender?
3. What kind of terrain is Leonidas leading his men over as the day continues to be hot and oppressive?
4. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
5. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(d) Chain mail
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
2. Ephialtes reveals that his father taught him to fight like a _____________.
3. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
4. How long ago did Leonidas refuse the offer of the Persian envoy to surrender to them?
5. Where does Leonidas want to meet with the Persian army in an effort to beat them?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)