|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the soldier who falls over because of the heat of the day?
(a) He leaves the army
(b) He is kicked out of the formation
(c) He is beaten
(d) He is killed
2. What does the boy of the story with the animal eventually become for the city of Sparta?
3. What is the place where the boy leads the animal called?
(a) The Hell's Gate
(b) A narrow wound
(c) A concave settlement
(d) The end of time
4. Who refused to abandon Ephialtes' mother, which also helped to save him?
5. Who is the character who spins the stories for the men as they are at their camps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
2. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
3. How many warriors is Leonidas going to be joined by on his walk away from his home?
4. What does the Persian ambassador continue to deliver, even as he is hurt badly?
5. What begins to turn into a violent storm the closer they move toward the Hot Gates?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)