|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Glory.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(d) Chain mail
2. What kind of animal is the boy stalked by as he is sitting in the wilderness?
3. What is the Persian visitor worried about the disappearance of as he enters the camp?
(b) His wife
(c) Earlier scouting unit
4. Where are the babies left to die when they are seen to have troubles, like those in the answer to #89?
5. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ephialtes not able to raise to the proper height, as seen in his demonstration of his fighting ability?
2. What is the Persian visitor traveling on as they enter into the Greek camp?
3. What does the oracle inhale as she begins to talk with Leonidas about his war plans?
4. Where does Leonidas send the Persian envoy that is sent to collect the surrender?
5. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)