|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who suggests the the King should be surrounded by bodyguards on his walk?
(b) The Queen
2. In the Greek formation in #101, what must interlock in order to provide cover to the soldiers?
3. Which force has been in hiding and is sprung as the second trap against the Persian special army?
4. Leonidas believes he has brought more ____________ than anyone else.
(c) Brave ones
(d) Truthful men
5. Where are the babies left to die when they are seen to have troubles, like those in the answer to #89?
Short Answer Questions
1. What begins to turn into a violent storm the closer they move toward the Hot Gates?
2. Who is doing the intense physical training depicted at the start of this chapter?
3. The overlapping shields of the Spartan soldiers create a solid wall of ___________.
4. What do the soldiers see driven to the shore? Elements of the ______________.
5. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)