|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads the force of Arcadian Greeks that Leonidas encounters on his way to battle?
2. What is the first formation the Greeks fall into when the Persians eventually attack?
(b) Alpha Majora
(c) Hoplite phalanx
3. Ephialtes reveals that his father taught him to fight like a _____________.
4. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
5. Leonidas has to talk to the ephors before a wide scale military expedition, according to _________ law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pushups are the soldiers in this chapter doing?
2. What do the soldiers see driven to the shore? Elements of the ______________.
3. Xerxes wants to raise an army to smash _________ as well.
4. What do the Greeks exult over when they look out to the sea as they wait for battle?
5. Who are standing on the backs of the soldiers as they do the intense push-ups?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)