|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
(a) Craggy peak
(c) Mount Olympus
(d) Middle of Athens
2. What does Leonidas have to donate before he can see the ephors?
(a) His wife
(b) A soldier
(c) Heavy gold coins
(d) Some blood
3. Leonidas believe his army can beat the Persians with an intelligent selection of ___________.
4. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
5. What do the Spartans pile into a slippery and unstable wall at the end of their victory over the second wave of Persians?
(a) Persian camels
(b) Their shields
(c) Their helmets
(d) Persian corpses
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
2. Which force has been in hiding and is sprung as the second trap against the Persian special army?
3. What is the response of the ephors to the plans of Leonidas when he meets with them?
4. As a result of his deformity, Ephialtes, Leonidas tells him he can not be a part of the ___________.
5. What was Ephialtes thought to have died from before?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)