|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned as a picket for the night after the Spartans won two decisive victories over the Persians?
2. What is the second wave of Persian soldiers surrounded by as they come to attack the Spartans?
(a) Light foot infantry
3. Xerxes wants to raise an army to smash _________ as well.
4. What caused the destruction of the items from the question #68?
(b) Violent storm
(d) Persian traitors
5. How long ago was the meeting with the ephors and the oracle?
(a) Two months
(b) Two years
(c) Two days
(d) Two weeks
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leonidas order the Spartans to use as their formation when he begins to realize the power of the animals?
2. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
3. What begins to turn into a violent storm the closer they move toward the Hot Gates?
4. What does Leonidas ask of the soldiers in the Arcadian Greek army in order to refute others who criticize his army?
5. How many warriors is Leonidas going to be joined by on his walk away from his home?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)