|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the ephors that Leonidas needs to visit with actually live?
(a) Mount Olympus
(c) Middle of Athens
(d) Craggy peak
2. What is the important Spartan religious festival that the ephors say cannot be a time of war?
3. Who takes the foremost point of the triangle in the new formation the Spartans take against the Persians?
4. Who is the misshapen and hunchbacked man who approaches the Spartans?
5. Who is assigned as a picket for the night after the Spartans won two decisive victories over the Persians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ephialtes do when he hears he cannot be a part of the Spartan resistance?
2. What Greek formation requires that the soldiers hold their bodies in a certain formation?
3. How long ago was the meeting with the ephors and the oracle?
4. What does the person to speak with the ephors offer to them for their treason?
5. How many soldiers are rumored to be in the Persian army that Leonidas is planning on fighting?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)