|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 - Combat.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ephialtes not able to raise to the proper height, as seen in his demonstration of his fighting ability?
2. What do the men think of the answer to #106? What do the soldiers believe is happening?
(c) Oracle is warning them
(d) Persians are coming
3. The Hot Gates are a part of a massive cliff ______________ that blocks the path for many miles.
4. The pride of Xerxes causes him to want immediate ______________ from his personal bodyguard troops.
5. Who does the Persian ambassador attempt to lash as he becomes more and more frustrated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dilios spins a tale of Spartan ____________ as the Persian visitor begins to speak to the camp.
2. How many soldiers are thought to be in the area when the final Greek attachments join Leonidas and Daxos?
3. What is the second wave of Persian soldiers surrounded by as they come to attack the Spartans?
4. The others in the army view Ephialtes' appearance with _________________ as he hulks over to see them.
5. The oracle also states that no Spartan army will ____________.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)