Chapter 1 - Honor
1. The men at the beginning of this graphic novel are marching from where?
2. The object of the march of the men is glory and _________ as they march to meet their enemies.
3. The men in the army are being led by a man who is playing the __________.
4. What is the year in the only dates frame in this first chapter?
(a) 460 BC
(b) 480 BC
(c) 500 BC
(d) 420 BC
5. The men are wearing heavy __________ helmets as they are marching to meet their enemy.
6. The men are also carrying large circular __________ as they march to meet their enemy.
7. The men who are marching are armed with short _______ and heavy spears.
(c) Chain mail
8. What is the color of the cloaks of the men in the army marching at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 3,711 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)