|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Poison in her system.
(d) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
2. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The dust that is everywhere.
(b) The smell.
(c) The cat on the floor.
(d) The light.
3. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A homemade explosive.
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(c) An old apartment building.
(d) The Bay Bridge.
5. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A picture of Tasha.
(b) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A two headed lion on a jacket.
6. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) Someone sad and alone.
(b) A real life hero.
(c) Like he doesn't care.
(d) A man that has gone too many miles.
7. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A hate crime.
(c) A drug deal gone bad.
(d) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
8. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) One small kid saw the guy.
9. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(b) Infared sight.
(c) A high powered scope.
(d) His lucky charm.
10. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The hands.
(c) The blood.
(d) The lips.
11. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A monkey.
(b) A two headed lion.
(c) A two headed snake.
(d) A griffin.
12. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) An old pick up truck.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) A jogger.
(d) A black car.
13. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
14. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(b) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(c) If this guy works for Disney.
(d) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
15. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had a miscarriage.
(b) She had been married once before.
(c) She considered a career change.
(d) She thought about adopting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
2. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
3. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
4. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)