|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is the only white guy there.
(b) It is close to where he works.
(c) He is meeting a friend there.
(d) Because of the games they offer.
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her mother.
(b) Her divorce.
(c) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(d) The death of her partner.
3. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(b) If this guy works for Disney.
(c) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(d) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
4. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) Exercise clothes.
(b) A patrolman's uniform.
(c) A nurse's uniform.
(d) Nothing but a towel.
5. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(b) He used to sell guns for a living.
(c) He is a gun enthusiast.
(d) He was in desert storm.
6. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(b) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(c) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(d) Chief counsel for the NRA.
7. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) They have lost it.
(b) There is a court battle tying it up.
(c) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(d) It hasn't been released yet.
8. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) It's Heavenly.
(b) Angels Abound.
(c) So Exciting.
(d) You'r Wonderful.
9. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A homemade explosive.
(b) A grenade.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
10. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) The Bay Bridge.
(c) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(d) An old apartment building.
11. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(b) Aaron Winslow's.
(c) Mr. Chipman's.
(d) Tasha's uncles.
12. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She thought about adopting.
(b) She considered a career change.
(c) She had been married once before.
(d) She had a miscarriage.
13. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Talk to Winslow again.
(b) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(c) Link the victims.
(d) Leak the story to the press.
14. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) The gun.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) Some blood.
(d) Foot prints.
15. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A glass she breaks.
(b) A knife from her dinner tray.
(c) A rope.
(d) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
3. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
4. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
5. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)