|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) Because of the games they offer.
(b) He is the only white guy there.
(c) He is meeting a friend there.
(d) It is close to where he works.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(b) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(c) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(d) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
3. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) One small kid saw the guy.
4. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
5. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
6. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(b) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(c) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(d) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
7. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) That there is another victim that they have found.
(d) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
8. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) Like he doesn't care.
(b) A man that has gone too many miles.
(c) A real life hero.
(d) Someone sad and alone.
9. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An old apartment building.
(b) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(c) An elm tree.
(d) The Bay Bridge.
10. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
(a) She has something on her face.
(b) She has such a lovable face.
(c) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(d) She has a fleck on her cheek.
11. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(d) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
12. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A high powered scope.
(c) Infared sight.
(d) His lucky charm.
13. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Her son was a policeman.
(b) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(c) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) Someone confessed to the murders.
14. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The cat on the floor.
(b) The smell.
(c) The dust that is everywhere.
(d) The light.
15. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Winslow's.
(b) Tasha's uncles.
(c) Mr. Chipman's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
5. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)