|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) The cops are the damn problem.
(d) We got rights too.
2. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He is a gun enthusiast.
(b) He was in desert storm.
(c) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(d) He used to sell guns for a living.
3. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(b) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(c) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(d) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
4. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) It is close to where he works.
(b) He is meeting a friend there.
(c) He is the only white guy there.
(d) Because of the games they offer.
5. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) They have lost it.
(b) It hasn't been released yet.
(c) There is a court battle tying it up.
(d) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
6. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) The gun.
(b) Some blood.
(c) Foot prints.
(d) Shell casings.
7. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The light.
(b) The cat on the floor.
(c) The smell.
(d) The dust that is everywhere.
8. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
9. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) You'r Wonderful.
(b) It's Heavenly.
(c) Angels Abound.
(d) So Exciting.
10. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were painted over.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They were disconnected.
(d) They are broken.
11. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She has cancer.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She has got a promotion.
(d) She just landed a very important case.
12. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Link the victims.
(b) Leak the story to the press.
(c) Talk to Winslow again.
(d) Take another look at the crime scenes.
13. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(b) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(c) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
(d) Tasha's dead body.
14. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her partner.
(b) The death of her mother.
(c) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(d) Her divorce.
15. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(b) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(c) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(d) That Tasha's parents are not there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
2. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
4. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
5. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)