|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died of breast cancer.
(b) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(c) Lindsay was adopted.
(d) She died in a car accident.
2. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A hate crime.
(c) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
3. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) He is meeting a friend there.
(b) Because of the games they offer.
(c) It is close to where he works.
(d) He is the only white guy there.
4. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) There has been another killing.
(d) Someone has confessed to the murders.
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) His lucky charm.
(c) A high powered scope.
(d) Infared sight.
6. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) An old pick up truck.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) A jogger.
(d) A black car.
7. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) A shell casing.
8. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(b) If this guy works for Disney.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
9. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(b) Talk to Winslow again.
(c) Link the victims.
(d) Leak the story to the press.
10. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Templars.
(b) The Fifes.
(c) The Poughs.
(d) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
11. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(b) A glass she breaks.
(c) A rope.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
12. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A two headed snake.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A griffin.
(d) A two headed lion.
13. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) A nurse's uniform.
(b) Exercise clothes.
(c) A patrolman's uniform.
(d) Nothing but a towel.
14. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(b) The death of her partner.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Her divorce.
15. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The dust that is everywhere.
(b) The cat on the floor.
(c) The light.
(d) The smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
2. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
4. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
5. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)