|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Shell casings.
(b) Foot prints.
(c) The gun.
(d) Some blood.
2. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) A nurse's uniform.
(b) Nothing but a towel.
(c) A patrolman's uniform.
(d) Exercise clothes.
3. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(c) They used to date.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
4. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(b) To get some pictures.
(c) To see how the community is responding.
(d) To interview those that knew Tasha.
5. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(c) They have found the van.
(d) They have an eye witness that has come in.
6. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) To call her later on her cell.
(d) That she is investigating a murder.
7. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) His humbleness.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
8. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) Lindsay was adopted.
(c) She died of breast cancer.
(d) She left town when Lindsay was little.
9. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(b) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy works for Disney.
10. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) A neighborhood party.
11. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The ability to pass the buck.
(b) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(c) The right to be wrong.
(d) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
12. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
(a) It is close to where he works.
(b) He is meeting a friend there.
(c) Because of the games they offer.
(d) He is the only white guy there.
13. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(b) Take her dog for a run.
(c) Call her sister.
(d) Call Cindy.
14. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) You'r Wonderful.
(b) Angels Abound.
(c) So Exciting.
(d) It's Heavenly.
15. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Poison in her system.
(b) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(c) A head wound.
(d) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
3. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
4. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)