|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(b) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(c) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(d) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
2. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To see how the community is responding.
(b) To get some pictures.
(c) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(d) To interview those that knew Tasha.
3. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A shell casing.
(d) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
4. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Anyone else hurt.
(b) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(c) The story on the front page news.
(d) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
5. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) Some blood.
(d) The gun.
6. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A black car.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) A jogger.
(d) An old pick up truck.
7. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Leak the story to the press.
(b) Talk to Winslow again.
(c) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(d) Link the victims.
8. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(b) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(c) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(d) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
9. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
(a) That the street is one that her old partner used to live on.
(b) That Tasha was the only one hit.
(c) That there is someone in the crowd taking pictures.
(d) That Tasha's parents are not there.
10. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A grenade.
(b) A knife.
(c) A homemade explosive.
(d) A gun.
11. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(b) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(c) A head wound.
(d) Poison in her system.
12. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The eyes.
(b) The blood.
(c) The lips.
(d) The hands.
13. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) Like he doesn't care.
(b) A real life hero.
(c) A man that has gone too many miles.
(d) Someone sad and alone.
14. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were disconnected.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They are broken.
(d) They were painted over.
15. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) It's Heavenly.
(b) Angels Abound.
(c) You'r Wonderful.
(d) So Exciting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
2. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
3. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
4. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)