|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Link the victims.
(b) Take another look at the crime scenes.
(c) Leak the story to the press.
(d) Talk to Winslow again.
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He has got one hell of a temper.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
3. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The cat on the floor.
(b) The dust that is everywhere.
(c) The smell.
(d) The light.
4. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(b) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(c) Tasha's dead body.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
5. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) They have found the van.
(b) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(c) There has been another killing.
(d) Someone has confessed to the murders.
6. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(b) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(c) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(d) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
7. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
(b) The right to be wrong.
(c) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(d) The ability to pass the buck.
8. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Some blood.
(b) Shell casings.
(c) The gun.
(d) Foot prints.
9. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They went in almost the same hole.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They came from two different guns.
(d) They were both ricochets.
10. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
(a) She thinks it is a group and they are planning a wave of these attacks.
(b) It already has happened again.
(c) She doesn't think it is possible.
(d) She thinks that Mercer knows who it is.
11. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(b) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A shell casing.
12. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She died of breast cancer.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
13. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(b) An elm tree.
(c) The Bay Bridge.
(d) An old apartment building.
14. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(b) That there is another victim that they have found.
(c) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(d) There were two bullets in Tasha.
15. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) She never knew her father.
(b) He died in the line of duty.
(c) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in chapter twenty?
2. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
3. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
4. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)