|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a lawyer.
(b) He was a cop.
(c) He was a doctor.
(d) He was a minister.
2. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The ability to pass the buck.
(b) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(c) The right to be wrong.
(d) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Tasha's uncles.
(b) Aaron Winslow's.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(b) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy works for Disney.
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) He has got one hell of a temper.
(b) They used to date.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) She thinks he has become a drunk.
6. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A jogger.
(b) A black car.
(c) An old pick up truck.
(d) A white mini van.
7. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) There is a court battle tying it up.
(b) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
(c) It hasn't been released yet.
(d) They have lost it.
8. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He is a local.
(c) He is thourough.
(d) He is quick.
9. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Call her sister.
(b) Call Cindy.
(c) Take her dog for a run.
(d) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
10. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A black pull over.
(b) A green windbreaker.
(c) A flanell shirt.
(d) A leather jacket.
11. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A message to the city.
(b) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(c) A hate crime.
(d) A drug deal gone bad.
12. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(a) The doctor's office.
(d) A neighborhood party.
13. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(b) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
14. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) Someone confessed to the murders.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
15. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) An elm tree.
(b) An old apartment building.
(c) The Bay Bridge.
(d) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
2. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
3. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
4. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
5. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)