Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
(a) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(b) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(c) There has been another killing.
(d) They have found the van.
2. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) They used to date.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) He has got one hell of a temper.
3. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in Chapter twenty-five?
4. How does Aaron Wilson explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He used to sell guns for a living.
(b) He is a gun enthusiast.
(c) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(d) He was in desert storm.
5. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He is thourough.
(d) He is a local.
6. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a lawyer.
(c) He was a minister.
(d) He was a cop.
7. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
(a) His humbleness.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) How handsome he was.
8. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
(a) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(b) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(c) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
(d) Chief counsel for the NRA.
9. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she will get back with him the next day.
(b) That she is investigating a murder.
(c) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(d) To call her later on her cell.
10. What is the killer wearing in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) A leather jacket.
(b) A flanell shirt.
(c) A black pull over.
(d) A green windbreaker.
11. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in Chapter twenty?
(a) Nothing but a towel.
(b) Exercise clothes.
(c) A nurse's uniform.
(d) A patrolman's uniform.
12. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
(a) She has got a promotion.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She just landed a very important case.
(d) She is pregnant.
13. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(b) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(c) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(d) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
14. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) Metal Works.
(b) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(c) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
(d) Checks Cashed Today.
15. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Street?
(a) Her divorce.
(b) The death of her mother.
(c) The death of her partner.
(d) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
2. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
3. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
4. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
5. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)