|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Templars.
(b) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(c) The Poughs.
(d) The Fifes.
2. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The dust that is everywhere.
(b) The cat on the floor.
(c) The smell.
(d) The light.
3. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That there is another victim that they have found.
(b) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(c) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(d) There were two bullets in Tasha.
4. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Winslow looks like when she sees him in chapter three?
(a) A real life hero.
(b) A man that has gone too many miles.
(c) Like he doesn't care.
(d) Someone sad and alone.
5. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(d) Poison in her system.
6. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(b) His lucky charm.
(c) Infared sight.
(d) A high powered scope.
7. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(b) A picture of Tasha.
(c) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(d) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
8. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) This ain't Mississippi.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) We got rights too.
(d) The cops are the damn problem.
9. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(b) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(c) Someone confessed to the murders.
(d) Her son was a policeman.
10. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Traveled the world during the summers.
(b) Been in a gang.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Cut herself.
11. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in chapter seven?
(a) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(b) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(c) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(d) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
12. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A homemade explosive.
13. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a minister.
(b) He was a doctor.
(c) He was a lawyer.
(d) He was a cop.
14. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had been married once before.
(b) She had a miscarriage.
(c) She thought about adopting.
(d) She considered a career change.
15. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) Everyone hit the ground.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(d) He was wearing a ski mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
2. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
3. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in chapter eleven?
4. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
5. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)