|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
(a) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(b) A knife from her dinner tray.
(c) A rope.
(d) A glass she breaks.
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) She never knew her father.
(b) He died in the line of duty.
(c) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(d) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
3. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
(a) Anyone else hurt.
(b) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(c) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(d) The story on the front page news.
4. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
(a) Someone sad and alone.
(b) A man that has gone too many miles.
(c) Like he doesn't care.
(d) A real life hero.
5. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Foot prints.
(b) Some blood.
(c) Shell casings.
(d) The gun.
6. What is the killer wearing in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) A leather jacket.
(b) A green windbreaker.
(c) A flanell shirt.
(d) A black pull over.
7. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(b) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(c) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(d) That there is another victim that they have found.
8. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(b) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(c) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(d) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
9. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(b) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(c) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(d) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
10. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(b) He hates reporters.
(c) He remembers her.
(d) He has talked to enough reporters.
11. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) A neighborhood party.
(d) The doctor's office.
12. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in Chapter eighteen?
(a) The blood.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The lips.
(d) The hands.
13. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(b) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
14. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
(a) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(b) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
(c) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(d) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
15. How does Aaron Wilson explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He used to sell guns for a living.
(b) He was in desert storm.
(c) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(d) He is a gun enthusiast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in Chapter twenty-four?
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
3. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
4. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
5. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)