|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is a local.
(b) He is thourough.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He has a sense of humor.
2. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(d) Everyone hit the ground.
3. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Aaron Winslow's.
(c) Tasha's uncles.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
(a) Take her dog for a run.
(b) Have a hot bath and a cold drink.
(c) Call Cindy.
(d) Call her sister.
5. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
(a) A knife.
(b) A homemade explosive.
(c) A grenade.
(d) A gun.
6. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(b) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(c) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(d) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
7. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To get some pictures.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To see how the community is responding.
(d) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
8. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) It's Heavenly.
(b) Angels Abound.
(c) You'r Wonderful.
(d) So Exciting.
9. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(b) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(c) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(d) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
10. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They went in almost the same hole.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They came from two different guns.
11. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) We got rights too.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) The cops are the damn problem.
(d) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
12. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The eyes.
(c) The blood.
(d) The lips.
13. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
(a) Bruises down her back in the shape of shoes.
(b) A head wound.
(c) Blood and skin under her fingernails.
(d) Poison in her system.
14. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) A jogger.
(b) A white mini van.
(c) An old pick up truck.
(d) A black car.
15. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(b) A neighborhood party.
(c) The doctor's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
2. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
3. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
4. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
5. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)