|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Claire say about the bullets that went in Tasha?
(a) They went in almost the same hole.
(b) They hit her after she was on the ground.
(c) They were both ricochets.
(d) They came from two different guns.
2. What file catches Lindsay's eye in Chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Poughs.
(b) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(c) The Fifes.
(d) The Templars.
3. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(b) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(c) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
(d) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
4. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) The Bay Bridge.
(b) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(c) An elm tree.
(d) An old apartment building.
5. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She just landed a very important case.
(c) She has got a promotion.
(d) She has cancer.
6. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
(a) She has such a lovable face.
(b) She has something on her face.
(c) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(d) She looks like she is only sleeping.
7. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) His humbleness.
(c) How eloquently he spoke.
(d) How handsome he was.
8. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
(a) A man that has gone too many miles.
(b) Like he doesn't care.
(c) A real life hero.
(d) Someone sad and alone.
9. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(b) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(c) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
(d) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
10. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
(a) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) Everyone hit the ground.
11. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He is a local.
(d) He is thourough.
12. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) To call her later on her cell.
(b) That she will get back with him the next day.
(c) That she is investigating a murder.
(d) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
13. What does Aaron Wilson say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(b) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(c) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
(d) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
14. What is the killer wearing in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) A flanell shirt.
(b) A leather jacket.
(c) A green windbreaker.
(d) A black pull over.
15. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(d) They have an eye witness that has come in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is found during the autopsy of the elderly black woman that leads Cindy to believe the woman did not commit suicide?
2. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
3. What is Lindsay's instincts telling her to do in Chapter twenty-four?
4. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
5. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)