|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
(b) That there is another victim that they have found.
(c) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(d) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
2. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Cut herself.
(b) Been using drugs.
(c) Been in a gang.
(d) Traveled the world during the summers.
3. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her partner.
(b) Her divorce.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
4. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in chapter nineteen?
(a) There has been another killing.
(b) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(c) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(d) They have found the van.
5. What does the little boy say he saw in chapter four?
(a) An old pick up truck.
(b) A jogger.
(c) A black car.
(d) A white mini van.
6. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
7. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
(a) They used to date.
(b) She thinks he has become a drunk.
(c) He is a good man and she would trust his findings.
(d) He has got one hell of a temper.
8. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
(a) She had been married once before.
(b) She had a miscarriage.
(c) She considered a career change.
(d) She thought about adopting.
9. What does the sign say above the building that the killer goes into in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Metal Works.
(b) Checks Cashed Today.
(c) Earl Kings, Bail Bondsman.
(d) Aguello's, Comidas Espanol.
10. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) The cops are the damn problem.
(d) We got rights too.
11. What does the boy say the decal looked like that he saw?
(a) A griffin.
(b) A two headed lion.
(c) A two headed snake.
(d) A monkey.
12. What is the killer wearing in chapter twenty-five?
(a) A leather jacket.
(b) A black pull over.
(c) A green windbreaker.
(d) A flanell shirt.
13. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Poughs.
(b) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(c) The Templars.
(d) The Fifes.
14. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(b) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(c) If this guy works for Disney.
(d) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
15. What does Lindsay see in the pictures that she is looking at in chapter twenty-four?
(a) A murder scene identical to Estelle Chipman's.
(b) A two headed lion on a jacket.
(c) A tattoo of a two headed lion.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
2. What happened to Lindsay's father?
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
4. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
5. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)