|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lindsay say when Claire tells her to send over Estelle's autopsy file?
(a) It hasn't been released yet.
(b) They have lost it.
(c) There is a court battle tying it up.
(d) The M.E. is refusing to let Lindsay have it.
2. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in Chapter twenty-two?
(a) To get some pictures.
(b) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(c) To see how the community is responding.
(d) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
3. In Chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Wilson what was it about Wilson that had impressed her?
(a) How handsome he was.
(b) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(c) His humbleness.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
4. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(b) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(c) If this guy works for Disney.
(d) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
5. What does the man say that he does for a living that owns in the house in Chapter twenty?
(a) Chief counsel for the NRA.
(b) Head of the National Black Coalition.
(c) Chief counsel for the Anit-Defamation League.
(d) Doctor at a local animal hospital.
6. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in Chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) This ain't Mississippi.
(c) We got rights too.
(d) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
7. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He hates reporters.
(b) He has talked to enough reporters.
(c) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(d) He remembers her.
8. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
(a) A man that has gone too many miles.
(b) Someone sad and alone.
(c) A real life hero.
(d) Like he doesn't care.
9. What file does Lindsay ask Simone to pull for the next day in Chapter twenty-four?
(b) Tasha's uncles.
(c) Aaron Wilson's.
(d) Mr. Chipman's.
10. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(b) The doctor's office.
(c) A neighborhood party.
11. What does the little boy say he saw in Chapter four?
(a) A jogger.
(b) An old pick up truck.
(c) A black car.
(d) A white mini van.
12. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in Chapter thirteen?
(a) A bulletin from Aaron Wilson's church.
(b) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(c) A picture of Tasha.
(d) A shell casing.
13. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(b) She died of breast cancer.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) Lindsay was adopted.
14. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in Chapter twenty?
(a) Exercise clothes.
(b) A nurse's uniform.
(c) A patrolman's uniform.
(d) Nothing but a towel.
15. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(b) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(c) She never knew her father.
(d) He died in the line of duty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
2. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
3. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
4. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
5. What is the killer wearing in Chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)