|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) He was wearing a ski mask.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
2. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(b) A lucky shot.
(c) A magician.
3. What does Aaron Winslow say is the reason that Lindsay will receive a warm welcome when she goes to pay her respects to Tasha's family?
(a) Tasha's mother is a police dispatcher.
(b) The family appreciates everything the police are doing.
(c) The family has been helped out by the police a lot.
(d) Tasha's uncle is a cop.
4. In chapter twenty-two when Cindy is recalling her interview with Aaron Winslow what was it about Winslow that had impressed her?
(a) The passion he had for the people in the community.
(b) How handsome he was.
(c) His humbleness.
(d) How eloquently he spoke.
5. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in chapter twenty-five?
(a) Infared sight.
(b) A high powered scope.
(d) His lucky charm.
6. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
(a) The luxury of letting someone else take the lead.
(b) The right to be wrong.
(c) The ability to pass the buck.
(d) The right to let her personal pain affect her work.
7. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(b) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy works for Disney.
8. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in chapter six?
(a) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(b) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) The story on the front page news.
9. What does Cindy say she has come to the church for in chapter twenty-two?
(a) To interview those that knew Tasha.
(b) To follow up on an anonymous lead she got.
(c) To see how the community is responding.
(d) To get some pictures.
10. What does Jacobi find in the woods behind the church?
(a) Shell casings.
(b) The gun.
(c) Some blood.
(d) Foot prints.
11. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in chapter twenty-five?
(a) The Bay Bridge.
(b) A bilboard for anti-smoking.
(c) An old apartment building.
(d) An elm tree.
12. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(b) He remembers her.
(c) He has talked to enough reporters.
(d) He hates reporters.
13. What is the woman wearing when she answers the door in chapter twenty?
(a) A nurse's uniform.
(b) A patrolman's uniform.
(c) Nothing but a towel.
(d) Exercise clothes.
14. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in chapter twelve?
(a) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(b) Her son was a policeman.
(c) She had been going to Aaron Winslow's church.
(d) Someone confessed to the murders.
15. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That there is another victim that they have found.
(b) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(c) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(d) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
2. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
3. What does the gunman have in his pocket in chapter eight while at the arcade?
4. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
5. What does Claire say about Teitleman?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)