|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in Chapter eighteen?
(a) Estelle Chipman just before he kicked the chair out from under her.
(b) Estelle Chipman as she was dying.
(c) Tasha's dead body.
(d) Tasha as she was falling to the ground.
2. What does Lindsay say to tell Mercer in chapter twelve when someone says that he is looking for her?
(a) That she is investigating a murder.
(b) That she really isn't that concerned with him right now.
(c) That she will get back with him the next day.
(d) To call her later on her cell.
3. What is Lindsay told about Estelle Chipman's case when she talks to one of the cops on the case in Chapter twelve?
(a) The DNA under her fingernails came back as non-Caucasian.
(b) She had been going to Aaron Wilson's church.
(c) Her son was a policeman.
(d) Someone confessed to the murders.
4. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) A high powered scope.
(b) His lucky charm.
(c) Infared sight.
5. What had Jill confided in the girls that she had done in high school and college?
(a) Cut herself.
(b) Been in a gang.
(c) Been using drugs.
(d) Traveled the world during the summers.
6. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The light.
(b) The smell.
(c) The dust that is everywhere.
(d) The cat on the floor.
7. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) He was wearing a ski mask.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
8. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
(a) She has something on her face.
(b) She looks like she is only sleeping.
(c) She has a fleck on her cheek.
(d) She has such a lovable face.
9. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He has a sense of humor.
(b) He is quick.
(c) He is thourough.
(d) He is a local.
10. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
(a) A rope.
(b) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(c) A glass she breaks.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
11. What does Mercer say he wants to be sure doesn't happen when talking with Lindsay in Chapter six?
(a) Any personal interviews to the television crews.
(b) The story on the front page news.
(c) Anyone else hurt.
(d) Anyone attacking cops while they are doing their jobs.
12. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(b) If this guy works for Disney.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
13. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A lucky shot.
(c) A magician.
(d) A sharpshooter.
14. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(b) He has talked to enough reporters.
(c) He hates reporters.
(d) He remembers her.
15. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She died of breast cancer.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She left town when Lindsay was little.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in Chapter twenty-four?
2. How does Aaron Wilson explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
3. What does Jill tell the other girls had happened about five years earlier?
4. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
5. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in Chapter twenty-five?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)