|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Jill have to share in chapter sixteen?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She just landed a very important case.
(c) She has cancer.
(d) She has got a promotion.
2. What does Lindsay tell Claire about when she asks what precisely she would be looking for?
(a) The skin from under Estelle's fingernails.
(b) The hair found on Tasha's bag.
(c) The dirt found on Estelle's dress.
(d) The bruises found on Estelle's back.
3. What aspect of the photos does the killer focus on in chapter eighteen?
(a) The hands.
(b) The blood.
(c) The eyes.
(d) The lips.
4. What happened to Lindsay's father?
(a) He left town when she was younger and never came back.
(b) He divorced Lindsay's mother for another woman.
(c) He died in the line of duty.
(d) She never knew her father.
5. What does the M.E. tell Lindsay when she says it is amazing that one of the bullets found its way into Tasha when there had been so many fired at the church?
(a) That the bullets in Tasha were different from the others.
(b) There were two bullets in Tasha.
(c) That there is another victim that they have found.
(d) That Tasha had been shot from a different angle.
6. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy works for Disney.
(b) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(c) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(d) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
7. What does Lindsay find at Estelle Chipman's crime scene in chapter thirteen?
(a) A two headed lion drawn on the floor.
(b) A bulletin from Aaron Winslow's church.
(c) A shell casing.
(d) A picture of Tasha.
8. What does Mercer say he believes to be the motivation for the shooting that occurred?
(a) A hate crime.
(b) A vendeta against Aaron Winslow.
(c) A drug deal gone bad.
(d) A message to the city.
9. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her mother.
(b) The death of her partner.
(c) Her divorce.
(d) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
10. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in chapter twenty-five?
11. In chapter twenty-one what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
(a) He is thourough.
(b) He has a sense of humor.
(c) He is quick.
(d) He is a local.
12. How does Aaron Winslow explain that he knew what kind of gun it was and how many rounds it held?
(a) He was in desert storm.
(b) He grew up in a bad neighborhood.
(c) He used to sell guns for a living.
(d) He is a gun enthusiast.
13. What file catches Lindsay's eye in chapter twenty-four?
(a) The Templars.
(b) The Fifes.
(c) The Americans for Constitutional Action.
(d) The Poughs.
14. What does Aaron Winslow say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
(a) He remembers her.
(b) He is thinking of charging reporters with harasment.
(c) He has talked to enough reporters.
(d) He hates reporters.
15. What does Ron tell Lindsay that they learned that Estelle's husband did for a living before he died?
(a) He was a doctor.
(b) He was a cop.
(c) He was a lawyer.
(d) He was a minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the killer take a picture of that he is adding to his book in chapter eighteen?
2. What does Cindy tell Lindsay in chapter seven when she says that Mercer is telling the world that Lindsay is going to solve the case before it happens again?
3. What does Mercer tell Lindsay that she left behind when she became a Lieutenant?
4. What is Lindsay thinking she needs to go home and do in chapter twenty-four?
5. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)