|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had happened to Lindsay's mother?
(a) Lindsay was adopted.
(b) She left town when Lindsay was little.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She died of breast cancer.
2. What news does Jill have to share in Chapter sixteen?
(a) She just landed a very important case.
(b) She has cancer.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She has got a promotion.
3. What does Lindsay tell Cindy that she would like to do just once when they meet in Chapter seven?
(a) Have someone come forward and tell her they did it.
(b) Be able to walk away when it gets too rough.
(c) Brush one of the kids off and send them home.
(d) Not have to see the faces in her dreams.
4. What does Lindsay tell the girls in chapter fifteen when they ask if the murders are hate crimes?
(a) She believes they are hate crimes but just not sure what kind.
(b) She thinks they are using the hate crimes as a smoke screen.
(c) She isn't even thinking about motive yet.
(d) She doesn't think that hate has anything to do with it.
5. What does the killer say everyone will know his name is by the next day in Chapter twenty-five?
6. What does the killer notice when he enters the lobby of the building?
(a) The light.
(b) The smell.
(c) The dust that is everywhere.
(d) The cat on the floor.
7. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) A neighborhood party.
8. Why did the security cameras not pick up anything at Estelle Chipman's crime scene?
(a) They were painted over.
(b) There aren't any.
(c) They were disconnected.
(d) They are broken.
9. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
(a) A knife from her dinner tray.
(b) A glass she breaks.
(c) A rope.
(d) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
10. What does the hat have embroidered on it that Chris gave to Lindsay?
(a) You'r Wonderful.
(b) Angels Abound.
(c) It's Heavenly.
(d) So Exciting.
11. What does Jacobi ask Lindsay after seeing the police artist drawing of the decal that the boy had seen?
(a) If this guy is part of the sick-o Justice League.
(b) If this guy is eleven years old himself.
(c) If they are looking for the Pokemon killer.
(d) If this guy works for Disney.
12. What news does Lorraine give Lindsay in Chapter nineteen?
(a) Someone has confessed to the murders.
(b) They have found the van.
(c) They have an eye witness that has come in.
(d) There has been another killing.
13. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
(a) He was wearing a ski mask.
(b) One small kid saw the guy.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
14. What does Lindsay say that the killer would have to have been to set up the shots that killed Tasha?
(a) A sharpshooter.
(c) A magician.
(d) A lucky shot.
15. What does the killer fasten onto his gun in Chapter twenty-five?
(a) Infared sight.
(b) A high powered scope.
(d) His lucky charm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the killer in the shadow of when he positions on the roof top in Chapter twenty-five?
2. In chapter eight why has the gunman chosen the arcade he is in?
3. What does Aaron Wilson say when Cindy tells him she is a reporter?
4. Why does Lindsay have the urge to touch Tasha's face when she is in the morgue looking at the body in Chapter eleven?
5. In Chapter twenty-one, what does Jacobi say that they have learned about the killer?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)