Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again
1. Describe the scene in the prologue when the shooting starts.
2. What happens in Chapter one while Lindsay is playing cards at Hope Street?
3. What is Lindsay's initial assessment of the crime scene in Chapter two?
4. What is Aaron Wilson able to tell Lindsay when she talks to him in Chapter three?
5. What is Lindsay told when she asks if anyone saw anything in Chapter four?
6. What do Cindy and Lindsay...
This section contains 312 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)