Short Answer Key
Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again
1. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Street?
The death of her partner.
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
A glass she breaks.
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in Chapter two?
This ain't Mississippi.
5. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
Everyone hit the ground.
6. What strikes Lindsay as odd in the end of chapter two after surveying the crime scene?
That Tasha was the only one hit.
7. What does Lindsay think that Aaron Wilson looks like when she sees him in Chapter three?
This section contains 1,658 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)