Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again
1. Where is Aaron Winslow leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) A neighborhood party.
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Streeet?
(a) The death of her partner.
(b) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) Her divorce.
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in chapter one?
(a) A glass she breaks.
(b) A knife from her dinner tray.
(c) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(d) A rope.
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in chapter two?
(a) This ain't Mississippi.
(b) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(c) We got rights too.
(d) The cops are the damn problem.
5. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(c) Everyone hit the ground.
(d) He was wearing a ski mask.
This section contains 6,435 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)