1. Where is Aaron Wilson leaving from when he hears the gun fire in the prologue?
(c) The doctor's office.
(d) A neighborhood party.
2. What had happened that caused Lindsay to go to Hope Street?
(a) She killed a kid in the line of duty.
(b) Her divorce.
(c) The death of her mother.
(d) The death of her partner.
3. What does Angela use as a weapon when they try to take her baby in Chapter one?
(a) A glass she breaks.
(b) A rope.
(c) A metal chair she had been sitting in.
(d) A knife from her dinner tray.
4. What does someone yell as Lindsay gets close to the crime scene in Chapter two?
(a) The cops are the damn problem.
(b) We got rights too.
(c) Always a little late to the party aren't ya.
(d) This ain't Mississippi.
5. What does Jacobi answer when Lindsay asks if anyone saw the gunman in Chapter two?
(a) One small kid saw the guy.
(b) They were in a car and the windows were dark.
(c) He was wearing a ski mask.
(d) Everyone hit the ground.
This section contains 3,059 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)