Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again
* There is a murder that takes place at a local church and an eleven-year-old girl, Tasha, is killed.
* Lindsay Boxer is the lieutenant in charge of the case.
* Lindsay soon learns that the girl's uncle was a policeman and that there was another murder that may be linked to Tasha's murder.
* The other victim, Estelle Chipman, had a husband that had been a policeman.
* Lindsay opens a file on a group called the Templars and finds that one of the members has a picture of a two-headed lion on his jacket, just like the image found at both crime scenes.
* The killer is setting up his gun getting ready for his next kill knowing that everyone will know his name, Chimera, when he is done.
Part II: Justice Will Be Served
Part III: The Blue Wall of Silence
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)