Prologue and Part I: The Women's Murder Club - Again
• There is a murder that takes place at a local church and an 11 year old girl, Tasha, is killed.
• Lindsay Boxer is the lieutenant in charge of the case.
• Lindsay soon learns that the girl's uncle was a policeman and that there was another murder that may be linked to Tasha's murder.
• The other victim, Estelle Chipman, had a husband that had been a policeman.
• Lindsay opens a file on a group called the Templars and finds that one of the members has a picture of a two headed lion on his jacket, just like the image found at both crime scenes.
• The killer is setting up his gun getting ready for his next kill knowing that everyone will know his name, Chimera, when he is done.
Part II: Justice Will Be Served
• A police officer...
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)