Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the items Tomie's father collects used to build?
2. What does Tomie's father call the storm in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Tomie's mother take home before checking on the house in the storm?
4. What does Tomie's mother say he shows by going back to school after his first day?
5. What does Tomie help Tom do during the big move?
Essay Topic 1
Why was the hurricane in the book such a significant event in Tomie's life?
Essay Topic 2
Carol was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence - however brief - altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)