|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mirror in Tomie's new room look like?
2. What does Tomie's mother do when she hears the city will have to fix something after the storm?
3. What street is the apartment on?
4. What kind of doll does Tomie get for Christmas?
5. How long will Tomie have to wait to learn what he wants in school?
Essay Topic 1
How does Tomie show his love for learning through this book?
Essay Topic 2
How do Tomie's parents show their anger, and how does this change the way Tomie deals with his own anger?
Essay Topic 3
How does the autobiographical nature of this book change the tone of the book, and how do you feel about it?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)