Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the items Tomie's father collects used to build?
2. What does Tomie's father call the storm in Chapter 7?
3. Who does Tomie's mother take home before checking on the house in the storm?
4. What does Tomie's mother say he shows by going back to school after his first day?
5. What does Tomie help Tom do during the big move?
Essay Topic 1
Tomie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
How was the theme of diversity shown in this book, and which characters were most affected by this?
Essay Topic 3
What obstacles did the family face in the construction of their home, and how did they handle these things?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)