|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie want to learn most at school?
(a) To read.
(b) To draw.
(c) To build.
(d) To add.
2. What does the mirror in Tomie's new room look like?
(a) A ship wheel.
(b) A wagon wheel.
(c) A horseshoe.
(d) A car tire.
3. Who stays with Tomie during the move to the new house?
(d) Nana Downstairs.
4. What does Tomie's father do when he hears the city will have to fix something after the storm?
(c) None of these.
5. Why does Tomie choose to go back to school after his first day?
(a) He can learn to draw at home.
(b) He will be switching classes.
(c) He has to go to kindergarten to get to first grade.
(d) He likes his teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the burlap bags used for in the backyard project?
2. Who does Tomie want to take him to school his first day?
3. What does Tomie's mother say he shows by going back to school after his first day?
4. Where does Tomie go during the move to the new house?
5. What is the last step of the backyard project?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)