|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sport does Buddy get equipment for at Christmas?
2. What does Mrs. Crane give her kids to celebrate New Year's Eve with?
3. What does Tomie's father call the storm in Chapter 7?
(a) A monsoon.
(b) A Noreaster.
(c) A tsunami.
(d) A blizzard.
4. How many dressers are in Tomie's new room?
5. Who talks Tomie into going back to school after his first day?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used to spray the house down during the backyard project?
2. Why is Tomie sent somewhere during the move to the big house?
3. Who helps Tomie's family with the backyard project?
4. What is Mickey's last name?
5. Who does Tomie's mother take home before checking on the house in the storm?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Tomie say at the end of the book?
2. What do Tomie's parents do on New Year's Eve?
3. What does Tomie's mother do when things get dangerous while getting the weeds out of the backyard?
4. What does Tomie's new room look like?
5. What is the first thing Tomie asks his teacher on his first day of school?
6. Why does Tomie get so excited about New Year's Eve?
7. How does Tomie spend New Year's Eve?
8. How does Tomie's teacher respond to his first questions when starting Kindergarten?
9. What does Tomie insist on before his first day of school?
10. What does Tomie get for Christmas in this book?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)