|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the items Tomie's father collects used to build?
(a) A fence.
(b) A mailbox.
(c) A stove.
(d) A monument.
2. What does Tomie's father call the storm in Chapter 7?
(a) A monsoon.
(b) A Noreaster.
(c) A tsunami.
(d) A blizzard.
3. Who does Tomie's mother take home before checking on the house in the storm?
4. What does Tomie's mother say he shows by going back to school after his first day?
(a) His maturity.
(b) His eagerness to learn.
(c) His social awkwardness.
(d) His stubborn nature.
5. What does Tomie help Tom do during the big move?
(a) Keep children entertained.
(b) Stock shelves.
(c) Open boxes.
(d) Weed the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tomie get hurt during the backyard project?
2. Where does Tomie go during the move to the new house?
3. What does Tomie's mother give her kids to celebrate New Year's Eve with?
4. What kind of storm hits in Chapter 7?
5. What does Tomie call the tool used to finish the backyard?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)