|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie show by his actions on the first day of school?
(a) His maturity.
(b) His stubborn nature.
(c) His social awkwardness.
(d) His eagerness to learn.
2. How close is the school to Tomie's dwelling?
(a) Down the street.
(b) Over the bridge.
(c) Across town.
(d) 1 mile.
3. What has to be built before Tomie can see his room in the new house?
(a) The stairs.
(b) The studs.
(c) The bannister.
(d) The tiling.
4. What is Mickey's last name?
5. What hurts Tomie during the backyard project?
(a) His legs.
(b) His back.
(c) His hands.
(d) His eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Crane give her kids to celebrate New Year's Eve with?
2. When does the backyard project begin?
3. Why does Tomie choose to go back to school after his first day?
4. What kind of storm hits in Chapter 7?
5. What kind of doll does Tomie get for Christmas?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)