|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dwelling does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) A cottage.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A house.
(d) A hotel.
2. How old is Tomie at the beginning of the book?
3. When does Tomie's father promise to complete the house?
(a) New Year's.
4. What state does Nana Downstairs live in?
5. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
(a) His family.
(d) His future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Tomie mad when the walls are finished?
2. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
3. Where does Tomie see his first Disney movie?
4. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
5. How does Tomie mark time as a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Tomie's father plan to finish the house after the big delay?
2. What is 26 Fairmount Avenue?
3. How is Tomie calmed down after getting upset when the walls are finished?
4. What is Tomie reminded of while watching the natural disaster?
5. What has to be changed about the house when the City does something along Fairmount Avenue?
6. How did Nana Fall Water get her name?
7. What does the city do all along Fairmount Avenue?
8. Why does Tomie talk so much about the building of his new house?
9. What happens when there are no chocolates in the sewing box?
10. What makes Tomie upset when the walls are finished?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)