Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) The sock drawer.
(b) The medicine cabinet.
(c) The spice cabinet.
(d) The sewing box.
2. How does Tomie describe Mae West?
3. Where does Tomie see his first Disney movie?
(a) The shool cafeteria.
(b) The Red Door Theater.
(c) The Capital Theater.
(d) The Neighborhood park.
4. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
(a) He doesn't care about it.
(b) None of these.
(c) He is proud of it.
(d) He is embarrassed about it.
5. What has to be taken out of the backyard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomie think saved his new house during the natural disaster?
2. What makes Tomie mad when the walls are finished?
3. Why does something have to be added to the house when the city takes something out?
4. Who is Mae West?
5. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What saves Tomie's house from the hurricane?
2. How is Tomie's backyard plowed?
3. What is Tomie most excited about when he starts going to school?
4. Why does Tomie get so excited about New Year's Eve?
5. Why did Tomie end up alone while watching "Snow White" for the first time?
6. What does Tomie like most about his favorite movie stars?
7. Who is Charlie, and what does Tomie think about him?
8. How do Tomie's parents respond to what the city is doing all along Fairmount Avenue?
9. What does Tomie's mother do for Carol Crane at the beginning of the book?
10. What has to be changed about the house when the City does something along Fairmount Avenue?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)