|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie describe Mae West?
2. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
(a) He is proud of it.
(b) He is embarrassed about it.
(c) None of these.
(d) He doesn't care about it.
3. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
4. Who talks Tomie into going back to school after his first day?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His cousin.
5. What does Tomie say about his house at the end of the book?
(a) It is a sticking place.
(b) It is the beginning to his story.
(c) It is the answer to prayers.
(d) It is a dream fulfilled.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tomie know Mr. Papallo?
2. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
3. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
4. Why are people sent home early from school at the beginning of the book?
5. Why is Tomie sent somewhere during the move to the big house?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)