|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
(a) He is embarrassed about it.
(b) He is proud of it.
(c) He doesn't care about it.
(d) None of these.
2. What is used to spray the house down during the backyard project?
(a) A garden hose.
(b) A water bottle.
(c) A fire hydrant.
(d) A barrel.
3. What does Tomie say to his teacher at the end of his first day of school?
(a) This is the best day of my life.
(b) You are amazing.
(c) This is not what I expected.
(d) I'll be back next year.
4. What does Tomie want to learn most at school?
(a) To draw.
(b) To read.
(c) To build.
(d) To add.
5. Why is Tomie sent somewhere during the move to the big house?
(a) To help Tom.
(b) To make the surprise better.
(c) To use his skills.
(d) To keep him out of the way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tomie describe to move to his house?
2. What is Tomie's favorite thing to do in his spare time?
3. Who does Carol remind Tomie of?
4. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Tomie get hurt during the backyard project?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)