|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie's father get rid of the weeds in the backyard?
(a) They are burned.
(b) They are stripped.
(c) They are mowed.
(d) They are poisoned.
2. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
(a) A fence.
(b) A porch.
(c) A shed.
(d) A deck.
3. Why does Tomie get left alone when seeing his first Disney movie?
(a) His class ends.
(b) His brother gets scared.
(c) His father has a meeting.
(d) A storm hits.
4. Who helps Tomie's family with the backyard project?
(a) The neighbors.
(b) The church members.
(c) The co-workers.
(d) The builders.
5. When does Tomie's father want to work on the back yard?
(a) The Spring.
(b) The Winter.
(c) The Fall.
(d) The Summer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tom's occupation?
2. What does the mirror in Tomie's new room look like?
3. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
4. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
5. What does Tomie's mother do for him before bed?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)