|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lets Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
(b) Mr. Papallo.
(c) His father.
(d) Nana Downstairs.
2. What does Tomie call the tool used to finish the backyard?
(a) The doodad.
(b) The Contraption.
(c) The thingamajig.
(d) The power.
3. When does Tomie's father want to work on the back yard?
(a) The Spring.
(b) The Summer.
(c) The Fall.
(d) The Winter.
4. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(b) Dog treats,
5. What is used to spray the house down during the backyard project?
(a) A water bottle.
(b) A barrel.
(c) A garden hose.
(d) A fire hydrant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
2. How is Charlie related to Tomie?
3. What does Tomie show by his actions on the first day of school?
4. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
5. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)