|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the backyard project begin?
(a) After school starts.
(b) During the harvest.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) Fall break.
2. Who calms Tomie when he gets upset about his first Disney movie?
(a) The person in front of him.
(b) His mother.
(c) The person behind him.
(d) His brother.
3. When does Tomie's father want to work on the back yard?
(a) The Fall.
(b) The Spring.
(c) The Summer.
(d) The Winter.
4. What happens to the house when the city moves something out?
(a) It loses road access.
(b) It loses value.
(c) It gets dirty.
(d) It ends up on a hill.
5. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
(a) The fire is too low.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) The water is not hooked up.
(d) There are not enough tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandmothers does Tomie have?
2. How long will Tomie have to wait to learn what he wants in school?
3. What does the cellar covering create?
4. Why can't Tomie see his room when the walls are finished?
5. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)