|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
(a) To widen the streets.
(b) To pave the streets.
(c) To put in telephone poles.
(d) To clean the area.
2. What state does Nana Downstairs live in?
3. How do Tomie's parents feel about the city moving something out?
(a) They are happy.
(b) They are upset.
(c) They are patient.
(d) They are relieved.
4. How does Tomie get hurt during the backyard project?
(a) He trips over some logs.
(b) Smoke gets in his eyes.
(c) A bag falls on his hand.
(d) He lifts too many rocks.
5. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
(a) The water is not hooked up.
(b) The fire is too low.
(c) There are not enough tools.
(d) There are too many people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of natural disaster happens at the beginning of the book?
2. How old is Tomie's brother at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Tomie call the tool used to finish the backyard?
4. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
5. Why is there a big delay in the building of the house?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)