|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year does Tomie begin school?
2. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
(a) He thinks it is a waste of money.
(b) He is excited about it.
(c) He is angry about it.
(d) He is confused by it.
3. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
4. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
(a) The fire is too low.
(b) There are too many people.
(c) There are not enough tools.
(d) The water is not hooked up.
5. What is the last step of the backyard project?
(a) Building the fence.
(b) Plowing the earth.
(c) Smoothing the ground.
(d) Planting seeds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Tomie see his room when the walls are finished?
2. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
3. How does Tomie feel about helping with the backyard project?
4. Why does Tomie get left alone when seeing his first Disney movie?
5. Why does Buddy go somewhere during the Disney movie?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)