|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Horse breeding.
(c) Strength training.
(d) Blue prints.
2. What makes Tomie mad when the walls are finished?
(a) It isn't painted.
(b) They won't let him help.
(c) His pictures are covered up.
(d) He can't go to his room.
3. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) The sewing box.
(b) The sock drawer.
(c) The spice cabinet.
(d) The medicine cabinet.
4. Where does Tomie see his first Disney movie?
(a) The Red Door Theater.
(b) The Capital Theater.
(c) The Neighborhood park.
(d) The shool cafeteria.
5. How does Tomie's father respond to what happens to the house after the city moves something out?
(a) He jumps for joy.
(b) He says bad words.
(c) He throws a party.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Tomie's parents feel about the city moving something out?
2. Who does Tomie see his first Disney movie with?
3. What season does the house sit unfinished through?
4. What happens to the house when the city moves something out?
5. Who lets Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)