|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie describe Mae West?
2. What has to be taken out of the backyard?
3. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
(a) To clean the area.
(b) To put in telephone poles.
(c) To pave the streets.
(d) To widen the streets.
4. What does Tomie imagine each time the city takes something out?
(a) His house going into the sky.
(b) Guarding a large stone wall.
(c) A castle on a hill.
(d) Electric lights flooding the area.
5. When does Tomie's father promise to complete the house?
(d) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What almost gets out of hand during the backyard project?
2. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
3. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
5. What state does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)