|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
(c) His family.
(d) His future.
2. What are the brooms used for in the backyard project?
(a) To control the fire.
(b) To spread seeds.
(c) To collect weeds.
(d) To catch bugs.
3. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
(a) A deck.
(b) A porch.
(c) A fence.
(d) A shed.
4. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) The spice cabinet.
(b) The sock drawer.
(c) The medicine cabinet.
(d) The sewing box.
5. What is the last step of the backyard project?
(a) Building the fence.
(b) Planting seeds.
(c) Smoothing the ground.
(d) Plowing the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tomie get home from school on his first day?
2. What does the city move out in Chapter 4?
3. Who calms Tomie when he gets upset about his first Disney movie?
4. Why is there a big delay in the building of the house?
5. What is Tomie reminded of during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)