|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Tomie see his room when the walls are finished?
(a) It is too dark.
(b) There are no stairs.
(c) There are no windows.
(d) The plaster is not dry.
2. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
3. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
(a) Puerto Rican.
4. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
5. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the city move out in Chapter 4?
2. What year does this book start out in?
3. What will be built by the city on Fairmount Avenue?
4. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
5. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)