|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New Jersey.
2. How old is Tomie's brother at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
(a) By their places of birth.
(b) By where they live.
(c) By their last name.
(d) By their first name.
4. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
(b) Puerto Rican.
5. What does Tomie imagine each time the city takes something out?
(a) Electric lights flooding the area.
(b) A castle on a hill.
(c) Guarding a large stone wall.
(d) His house going into the sky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
2. What is the first Disney movie Tomie sees?
3. Who lets Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
4. What has to be taken out of the backyard?
5. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)