|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Strength training.
(c) Blue prints.
(d) Horse breeding.
2. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
(a) Read the stories right.
(b) Finish the story.
(c) All of these.
(d) Make a happy ending.
3. When does Tomie's father promise to complete the house?
(a) New Year's.
4. What is Mr. Nesci's first name?
5. How many men does Tomie's father get to help with the house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
2. What is placed over Tomie's new cellar?
3. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
4. What does Tomie's mother do for him before bed?
5. What does the title of the book refer to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)