|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity is Tomie's favorite grandfather?
(a) None of these.
2. How does Tomie include his distant family in his new house?
(a) He writes about them.
(b) He sends them pictures.
(c) He talks to them about it.
(d) He draws them on the wall.
3. What does Tomie think saved his new house during the natural disaster?
(a) He prayed about it.
(b) It wasn't finished.
(c) It wasn't in town.
(d) His mother placed holy water on it.
4. Who does Tomie visit every Sunday?
(a) His aunt.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His grandfather.
5. What is the name of Tomie's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tomie know Mr. Papallo?
2. How old is Tomie at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
4. What does Tomie say studs are for?
5. What is Tomie's favorite thing to do in his spare time?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)