|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
2. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
3. What does the title of the book refer to?
(a) The house Tomie's father is building.
(b) The address of the orphanage.
(c) His mother's childhood home.
(d) A dream Tomie had.
4. What grade does Tomie start at the beginning of the book?
(b) Second grade.
(d) First grade.
5. When does Tomie's father promise to complete the house?
(b) New Year's.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tomie's father want to work on the back yard?
2. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
3. What does the cellar covering create?
4. What color is the chalk given to Tomie before the walls are finished?
5. Who is Tomie's favorite movie star?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)