|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
(a) To make a foundation.
(b) To create plans.
(c) To ask permission.
(d) To buy the land.
2. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
(a) By their first name.
(b) By where they live.
(c) By their last name.
(d) By their places of birth.
3. What is the name of Tomie's favorite grandfather?
4. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
(a) He thinks it is a waste of money.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He is excited about it.
(d) He is confused by it.
5. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Strength training.
(b) Blue prints.
(d) Horse breeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomie's mother do to everyone?
2. What grade does Tomie start at the beginning of the book?
3. What is placed over Tomie's new cellar?
4. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
5. Why are people sent home early from school at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)