|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie's mother do to everyone?
(a) Pinches their cheeks.
(b) Sprinkles holy water on them.
(c) Sings songs to them.
(d) Prays over them.
2. What is Tomie's father building?
(a) A farm.
(b) A monument.
(c) A playground.
(d) A house.
3. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) The spice cabinet.
(b) The sewing box.
(c) The sock drawer.
(d) The medicine cabinet.
4. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Blue prints.
(b) Strength training.
(d) Horse breeding.
5. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
2. What is Tomie's mother's name?
3. What ethnicity is Tomie's family on his mother's side?
4. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
5. What is the name of Tomie's favorite grandfather?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)