|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
(a) To create plans.
(b) To buy the land.
(c) To ask permission.
(d) To make a foundation.
3. What does the cellar covering create?
(a) The house floor.
(b) The foundation.
(c) Sturdy walking space.
4. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
5. What does Tomie's mother do to everyone?
(a) Prays over them.
(b) Pinches their cheeks.
(c) Sings songs to them.
(d) Sprinkles holy water on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Tomie's last name?
3. What is Tomie's father building?
4. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
5. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)