|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Nana Downstairs live in?
2. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) The spice cabinet.
(b) The sock drawer.
(c) The medicine cabinet.
(d) The sewing box.
3. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
(a) He is excited about it.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He thinks it is a waste of money.
(d) He is angry about it.
4. What does the cellar covering create?
(a) Sturdy walking space.
(c) The foundation.
(d) The house floor.
5. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(c) Dog treats,
Short Answer Questions
1. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
2. What does Tomie say studs are for?
3. How old is Tomie's brother at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
5. What kind of dwelling does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)