|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
(a) He is angry about it.
(b) He is confused by it.
(c) He thinks it is a waste of money.
(d) He is excited about it.
2. What kind of dwelling does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A house.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A cottage.
3. What word does Tomie use most to describe his family?
4. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
5. What grade does Tomie start at the beginning of the book?
(c) Second grade.
(d) First grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
2. Who does Tomie visit every Sunday?
3. What ethnicity is Tomie's favorite grandfather?
4. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
5. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)