|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Horse breeding.
(b) Blue prints.
(c) Strength training.
2. What does Tomie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A writer.
(b) An artist.
(c) A singer.
(d) A teacher.
3. What does Tomie's mother do to everyone?
(a) Prays over them.
(b) Sings songs to them.
(c) Sprinkles holy water on them.
(d) Pinches their cheeks.
4. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
5. What is Tomie's mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
2. Where does Tomie know candy is always hidden?
3. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
4. How old is Tomie at the beginning of the book?
5. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)