|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Nana Downstairs live in?
2. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
3. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
4. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
(a) They never occur in that area.
(b) It cause very little damage for how big it was.
(c) There was nobody killed.
(d) It was longer than usual.
5. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
(a) Puerto Rican.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tomie's mother's name?
2. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
4. What ethnicity is Tomie's favorite grandfather?
5. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)