|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
2. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
3. What ethnicity is Tomie's favorite grandfather?
(d) None of these.
4. Where does Tomie know candy is always hidden?
(a) The sewing box.
(b) The spice cabinet.
(c) The sock drawer.
(d) The medicine cabinet.
5. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Strength training.
(c) Horse breeding.
(d) Blue prints.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
2. What kind of natural disaster happens at the beginning of the book?
3. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
5. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)