|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
(a) They lose property values.
(b) They are traumatized.
(c) They lose electricity.
(d) They get property damage.
2. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
(c) Puerto Rican.
3. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
4. What state does Nana Downstairs live in?
5. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Blue prints.
(c) Strength training.
(d) Horse breeding.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandmothers does Tomie have?
2. What is Tomie's father building?
3. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
4. What does the cellar covering create?
5. What is placed over Tomie's new cellar?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)