|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tomie's last name?
2. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
(a) His brother.
(b) His uncle.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
4. How old is Tomie at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
(a) He doesn't care about it.
(b) He is proud of it.
(c) He is embarrassed about it.
(d) None of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
2. What does the title of the book refer to?
3. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
4. What state does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
5. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)