|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
2. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
3. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
(a) They lose property values.
(b) They lose electricity.
(c) They are traumatized.
(d) They get property damage.
4. What state does Nana Downstairs live in?
5. What is Tomie's father building?
(a) A house.
(b) A monument.
(c) A playground.
(d) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
2. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
3. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
5. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)