|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie's mother do to everyone?
(a) Prays over them.
(b) Pinches their cheeks.
(c) Sings songs to them.
(d) Sprinkles holy water on them.
2. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Blue prints.
(b) Strength training.
(c) Horse breeding.
3. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
4. What ethnicity is Tomie's family on his mother's side?
5. What is placed over Tomie's new cellar?
(a) Metal beams.
(c) Tree limbs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the title of the book refer to?
2. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
3. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
4. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
5. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)