|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
(a) Puerto Rican.
2. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
(a) By their last name.
(b) By their places of birth.
(c) By where they live.
(d) By their first name.
3. What is Tomie's last name?
4. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
(a) He doesn't care about it.
(b) None of these.
(c) He is embarrassed about it.
(d) He is proud of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tomie's favorite grandfather?
2. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
3. What kind of dwelling does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
4. How many grandmothers does Tomie have?
5. What is Tomie reminded of during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)