|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) Dog treats,
2. What grade does Tomie start at the beginning of the book?
(a) First grade.
(c) Second grade.
3. What does the title of the book refer to?
(a) His mother's childhood home.
(b) The house Tomie's father is building.
(c) A dream Tomie had.
(d) The address of the orphanage.
4. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
(a) His brother.
(b) His grandmother.
(c) His father.
(d) His uncle.
5. What is placed over Tomie's new cellar?
(c) Tree limbs.
(d) Metal beams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
2. What ethnicity is Tomie's favorite grandfather?
3. Who does Tomie visit every Sunday?
4. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
5. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)