|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of dwelling does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A house.
(d) A cottage.
2. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
(a) By where they live.
(b) By their places of birth.
(c) By their first name.
(d) By their last name.
3. What year does this book start out in?
4. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
(a) He is excited about it.
(b) He is angry about it.
(c) He is confused by it.
(d) He thinks it is a waste of money.
5. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandmothers does Tomie have?
2. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
4. What does the cellar covering create?
5. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)