|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie feel about his heritage?
(a) He is embarrassed about it.
(b) He doesn't care about it.
(c) None of these.
(d) He is proud of it.
2. What does Tomie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A writer.
(b) A singer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A teacher.
3. What kind of natural disaster happens at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
5. Why are people sent home early from school at the beginning of the book?
(a) The principal gets sick.
(b) There is a holiday.
(c) The storm is coming.
(d) The power goes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
2. How old is Tomie at the beginning of the book?
3. What grade does Tomie start at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Tomie say studs are for?
5. Who does Tomie visit every Sunday?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)