|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
(a) His family.
(c) His future.
2. What is the first question Tomie asks his kindergarten teacher?
(a) When he will go home.
(b) Why he can't sit by Carol.
(c) When he will learn to read.
(d) Where he should sit.
3. What is the name of the town Tomie lives in at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Tomie's father call the storm in Chapter 7?
(a) A blizzard.
(b) A monsoon.
(c) A tsunami.
(d) A Noreaster.
5. Why is the house sprayed down during the backyard project?
(a) To keep it cool.
(b) To keep it safe from the fire.
(c) To adhere the plaster.
(d) To clean it down.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Tomie at the beginning of the book?
2. How many dressers are in Tomie's new room?
3. When does Tomie meet Miss Burke?
4. Who calms Tomie when he gets upset about his first Disney movie?
5. How does Tomie's father get rid of the weeds in the backyard?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)