|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is used to plow the backyard?
(a) An ox.
(b) A horse.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A cow.
2. What happens to the house when the city moves something out?
(a) It loses value.
(b) It gets dirty.
(c) It ends up on a hill.
(d) It loses road access.
3. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
(a) There are too many people.
(b) The water is not hooked up.
(c) The fire is too low.
(d) There are not enough tools.
4. What fixes the problem at the new house after the storm?
(a) The clouds open for a day.
(b) The mud freezes.
(c) The rain stops.
(d) The ice melts.
5. What does the city have to fix after the storm in Chapter 7?
(a) All of these.
(b) Fairmount Ave.
(c) The library.
(d) The school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tomie's mother's name?
2. Why does Tomie get left alone when seeing his first Disney movie?
3. What is Tomie disappointed about on his first day of school?
4. Who talks Tomie into going back to school after his first day?
5. What does Tomie's mother give her kids to celebrate New Year's Eve with?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)