|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has to be taken out of the backyard?
2. How does Tomie include his distant family in his new house?
(a) He draws them on the wall.
(b) He writes about them.
(c) He sends them pictures.
(d) He talks to them about it.
3. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(c) Dog treats,
4. What does Tomie say about his house at the end of the book?
(a) It is a dream fulfilled.
(b) It is the answer to prayers.
(c) It is a sticking place.
(d) It is the beginning to his story.
5. What does Tomie help Tom do during the big move?
(a) Stock shelves.
(b) Keep children entertained.
(c) Open boxes.
(d) Weed the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last step of the backyard project?
2. What kind of storm hits in Chapter 7?
3. What is Carol's last name?
4. What are the burlap bags used for in the backyard project?
5. How many dressers are in Tomie's new room?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)