|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
(a) Read the stories right.
(b) All of these.
(c) Make a happy ending.
(d) Finish the story.
2. What grade does Tomie start at the beginning of the book?
(a) Second grade.
(c) First grade.
3. How does Tomie feel about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is ambivalent.
(b) He is scared.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is amazed.
4. What word does Tomie use most to describe his family?
5. What hurts Tomie during the backyard project?
(a) His hands.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His legs.
(d) His back.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
2. Why is there a big delay in the building of the house?
3. How is Charlie related to Tomie?
4. What does the title of the book refer to?
5. Who is notified when Tomie leaves school on his first day?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)