|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tomie feel about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
(a) He is ambivalent.
(b) He is amazed.
(c) He is scared.
(d) He is excited.
2. What are the items Tomie's father collects used to build?
(a) A stove.
(b) A fence.
(c) A monument.
(d) A mailbox.
3. What ethnicity is Tomie's family on his mother's side?
4. What has to be taken out of the backyard?
5. What has to be built before Tomie can see his room in the new house?
(a) The bannister.
(b) The stairs.
(c) The studs.
(d) The tiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the mirror in Tomie's new room look like?
2. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
3. What does Tomie say about his house at the end of the book?
4. When does the backyard project begin?
5. What is Tomie's father building?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)