|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
2. How does Tomie mark time as a child?
(a) By the completion of the house.
(b) By movies.
(c) By school years.
(d) By holidays.
3. Where does Tomie's mother go on New Year's Eve?
(a) The new house.
(b) The Elk's Club.
(c) The city council.
(d) The college hall.
4. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
(a) The water is not hooked up.
(b) There are not enough tools.
(c) There are too many people.
(d) The fire is too low.
5. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
(a) To ask permission.
(b) To create plans.
(c) To buy the land.
(d) To make a foundation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Uncle Wiggly?
2. Who does Carol remind Tomie of?
3. What does Tomie's father collect during the backyard project?
4. What does Tomie's mother give her kids to celebrate New Year's Eve with?
5. How does Tomie feel about helping with the backyard project?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)