|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8, and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie's father do when he hears the city will have to fix something after the storm?
(c) None of these.
2. What holiday does Tomie's father say they can move to the house on?
(a) New Year's.
(b) Valentine's Day.
3. What fixes the problem at the new house after the storm?
(a) The rain stops.
(b) The ice melts.
(c) The mud freezes.
(d) The clouds open for a day.
4. How does Tomie get to school his first day of school?
(a) He walks.
(b) He takes a bus.
(c) He carpools.
(d) He rides a bike.
5. Where does Tomie know candy is always hidden?
(a) The sock drawer.
(b) The medicine cabinet.
(c) The sewing box.
(d) The spice cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
2. Why is the house sprayed down during the backyard project?
3. What color is the chalk given to Tomie before the walls are finished?
4. When does Tomie's father promise to complete the house?
5. How does Tomie feel about helping with the backyard project?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)