|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state does Tomie live in at the beginning of the book?
(a) New Jersey.
(c) New Hampshire.
2. What warning does Tomie give when he takes someone to see the Disney movie?
(a) It is silly.
(b) It doesn't follow the book.
(c) It is sad.
(d) It gets kind of scary.
3. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
(a) It was longer than usual.
(b) They never occur in that area.
(c) There was nobody killed.
(d) It cause very little damage for how big it was.
4. Why was Tomie's first Disney movie not what he expected?
(a) It was colorful.
(b) It was not like the book.
(c) It had music.
(d) It was scary.
5. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
2. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
3. How many men does Tomie's father get to help with the house?
4. Who is Tomie's favorite movie star?
5. What happens to the house when the city moves something out?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)