|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the house when the city moves something out?
(a) It loses road access.
(b) It ends up on a hill.
(c) It loses value.
(d) It gets dirty.
2. Who does Tomie visit every Sunday?
(a) His cousin.
(b) His aunt.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His grandmother.
3. How many people live with Tomie at the beginning of the book?
4. What year does this book start out in?
5. Why are people sent home early from school at the beginning of the book?
(a) The power goes out.
(b) There is a holiday.
(c) The principal gets sick.
(d) The storm is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many grandmothers does Tomie have?
2. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
3. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Tomie say studs are for?
5. Who is Tomie's favorite movie star?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)