|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His father.
2. What year does this book start out in?
3. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) The sewing box.
(b) The spice cabinet.
(c) The medicine cabinet.
(d) The sock drawer.
4. How does Tomie's father respond to what happens to the house after the city moves something out?
(a) He throws a party.
(b) He jumps for joy.
(c) He says bad words.
(d) He cries.
5. What is the first Disney movie Tomie sees?
(d) Snow White.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
2. How do Tomie's parents feel about the city moving something out?
3. What is Tomie reminded of during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Tomie include his distant family in his new house?
5. Why does something have to be added to the house when the city takes something out?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)