|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tomie say he will never forget the year that this book starts out?
(a) The war started.
(b) His father died.
(c) He started school.
(d) There was a hurricane.
2. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(b) Strength training.
(c) Horse breeding.
(d) Blue prints.
3. When does Tomie's father promise to complete the house?
(d) New Year's.
4. What is Tomie's last name?
5. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tomie supposed to call all his grandmothers?
2. Why are people sent home early from school at the beginning of the book?
3. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
4. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
5. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)