|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Tomie see his room when the walls are finished?
(a) There are no stairs.
(b) The plaster is not dry.
(c) It is too dark.
(d) There are no windows.
2. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
(a) To clean the area.
(b) To widen the streets.
(c) To put in telephone poles.
(d) To pave the streets.
3. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
(a) Finish the story.
(b) All of these.
(c) Read the stories right.
(d) Make a happy ending.
4. What color is the chalk given to Tomie before the walls are finished?
5. Where does Tomie know candy is always hidden?
(a) The sock drawer.
(b) The medicine cabinet.
(c) The spice cabinet.
(d) The sewing box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mrs. Crane?
2. What kind of natural disaster happens at the beginning of the book?
3. How old is Tomie at the beginning of the book?
4. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
5. Who does Tomie take to see the Disney movie the second time?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)