|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie think saved his new house during the natural disaster?
(a) He prayed about it.
(b) It wasn't finished.
(c) His mother placed holy water on it.
(d) It wasn't in town.
2. How does Tomie's father get rid of the weeds in the backyard?
(a) They are mowed.
(b) They are poisoned.
(c) They are stripped.
(d) They are burned.
3. Who helps Tomie's family with the backyard project?
(a) The co-workers.
(b) The neighbors.
(c) The builders.
(d) The church members.
4. What color is the chalk given to Tomie before the walls are finished?
5. What does Tomie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A writer.
(b) A singer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) An artist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is else is sprayed down when the house is sprayed down?
2. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
3. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
4. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
5. Who sprays the house down during the backyard project?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)