|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tomie say the first step of building things is?
(a) To ask permission.
(b) To make a foundation.
(c) To create plans.
(d) To buy the land.
2. What kind of dwelling is Tomie in when school starts?
(a) A house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A cottage.
(d) An apartment.
3. What is Miss Burke's job?
4. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
5. What state does Nana Fall Water live in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What season does the house sit unfinished through?
2. When does the backyard project begin?
3. Why does Tomie choose to go back to school after his first day?
4. Why is the house sprayed down during the backyard project?
5. What kind of natural disaster happens at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)