|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word does Tomie use most to describe his family?
2. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) Dog treats,
3. What does Tomie say studs are for?
(a) Horse breeding.
(b) Blue prints.
(c) Strength training.
4. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
(b) His family.
(d) His future.
5. How does Tomie mark time as a child?
(a) By holidays.
(b) By the completion of the house.
(c) By school years.
(d) By movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lets Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
2. What is added to the house when the city takes something out?
3. How many grandmothers does Tomie have?
4. What is used to spray the house down during the backyard project?
5. What is Carol's last name?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)