|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Tomie's parents feel about the city moving something out?
(a) They are relieved.
(b) They are happy.
(c) They are upset.
(d) They are patient.
2. What does Tomie want to be when he grows up?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A singer.
(c) An artist.
(d) A writer.
3. Who calms Tomie down when he gets upset when the walls are finished?
(a) His grandfather.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) His grandmother.
4. What is the name of Tomie's favorite grandfather?
5. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) Dog treats,
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tomie draw on the walls before they are finished?
2. What is Tomie reminded of during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
4. What does the cellar covering create?
5. What does Tomie think saved his new house during the natural disaster?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)