|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Tomie see his room when the walls are finished?
(a) The plaster is not dry.
(b) It is too dark.
(c) There are no stairs.
(d) There are no windows.
2. Why was Tomie's first Disney movie not what he expected?
(a) It was not like the book.
(b) It was scary.
(c) It had music.
(d) It was colorful.
3. What is Tomie disappointed about on his first day of school?
(a) He does not have new clothes.
(b) He has to go in the afternoon.
(c) He is not in Carol's class.
(d) He is not in his house yet.
4. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandmother.
5. What kind of dwelling is Tomie in when school starts?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A house.
(c) A cottage.
(d) An apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the chalk given to Tomie before the walls are finished?
2. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
3. Why is the house sprayed down during the backyard project?
4. What word does Tomie use most to describe his family?
5. Who is Mrs. Crane?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)