|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tomie share with when he finds what he thinks is candy when there are none in the regular spot?
(a) His brother.
(b) His father.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His grandmother.
2. How does Tomie's father get rid of the weeds in the backyard?
(a) They are mowed.
(b) They are burned.
(c) They are poisoned.
(d) They are stripped.
3. What is Miss Burke's job?
4. What kind of natural disaster happens at the beginning of the book?
5. How does Tomie's father respond to what happens to the house after the city moves something out?
(a) He jumps for joy.
(b) He cries.
(c) He says bad words.
(d) He throws a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the house sprayed down during the backyard project?
2. How does Tomie feel about what his father is building?
3. Where does Tomie find what he thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
4. What is Tomie reminded of during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
5. How many men does Tomie's father get to help with the house?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)