|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
2. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
(a) To widen the streets.
(b) To pave the streets.
(c) To put in telephone poles.
(d) To clean the area.
3. What are the burlap bags used for in the backyard project?
(a) To control the fire.
(b) To catch bugs.
(c) To collect weeds.
(d) To spread seeds.
4. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
(a) They lose property values.
(b) They are traumatized.
(c) They get property damage.
(d) They lose electricity.
5. What are the things that Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
(a) Dog treats,
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tomie's last name?
2. What are the brooms used for in the backyard project?
3. What is the name of Tomie's best friend?
4. What is Tomie reminded of during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
5. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)