|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many grandfather's does Tomie have?
2. Who talks Tomie into going back to school after his first day?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His grandfather.
3. What color are the wrappers on what Tomie thinks is candy when he can't find any in the regular spot?
4. What strange thing does Tomie do while seeing his first Disney movie?
(a) Runs out screaming.
(c) Yells at the screen.
(d) Sings with the music.
5. What mistake is made at the beginning of the day when the weeds are gotten rid of?
(a) There are too many people.
(b) The water is not hooked up.
(c) The fire is too low.
(d) There are not enough tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is so strange about the natural disaster that happens at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Tomie say Walt Disney didn't do before making his movie?
3. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
4. What has to be taken out of the backyard?
5. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)