|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What season does the house sit unfinished through?
2. Why does the city move something out in Chapter 4?
(a) To put in telephone poles.
(b) To widen the streets.
(c) To pave the streets.
(d) To clean the area.
3. What ethnicity is Tomie's favorite grandfather?
(d) None of these.
4. What ethnicity is Tomie's extended family on his father's side?
(b) Puerto Rican.
5. What does Tomie say to his teacher at the end of his first day of school?
(a) This is the best day of my life.
(b) You are amazing.
(c) I'll be back next year.
(d) This is not what I expected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to everyone in town during the natural disaster at the beginning of the book?
2. What is else is sprayed down when the house is sprayed down?
3. Who calms Tomie when he gets upset about his first Disney movie?
4. What is Tomie disappointed about on his first day of school?
5. What is the first Disney movie Tomie sees?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)