Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about 26 Fairmount Avenue. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Chapters 1 and 2
1. What is the name of Tomie's favorite brother?
2. How many grandmothers does Tomie have?
3. How does Tomie signify his grandmothers?
a) By where they live.
b) By their first name.
c) By their places of birth.
d) By their last name.
4. What does Tomie want to be when he grows up?
a) An artist.
b) A singer.
c) A writer.
d) A teacher.
5. What is Tomie's father building?
a) A farm.
b) A house.
c) A playground.
This section contains 3,681 words|
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)