Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana deduce from the medicine the mother is taking?
2. What does Aurek do after running out?
3. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
4. Why does Aurek go after the rook's nest?
5. Who does the house Silvana is living in belong to?
Essay Topic 1
Define theme and discuss the significance of the theme of loneliness in the "22 Britannia Raod".
Essay Topic 2
Examine the relationship between Silvana and Aurek prior to them moving to England and discuss how it changes upon their arrival.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of Silvana's childhood and the impact that it has on her in later life.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)