|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana deduce from the medicine the mother is taking?
2. What does Aurek do after running out?
3. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
4. Why does Aurek go after the rook's nest?
5. Who does the house Silvana is living in belong to?
Essay Topic 1
Choose two male characters and compare their roles in the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of the relationship between Peter and Tony and its meaning.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of Silvana's realizations regarding Tony at the end of the novel.
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)