|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Silvana relieved about doing?
2. What does Silvana see in Tony's eyes for the first time?
3. What does Silvana want to tell Tony, but backtracks at the last moment and leaves?
4. What does Silvana tell Tony?
5. Whose arms does Aurek fall from the tree into?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define foreshadowing and discuss how Amanda Hodgkinson uses foreshadowing to further the plot of the story.
Essay Topic 2
Define theme and discuss the significance of the the theme of change in the book "22 Brittannia Road".
Essay Topic 3
Define theme and discuss the theme of loss as depicted in "22 Britannia Road".
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)