|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Janusz, Doris and Gilbert about to do when they see Aurek approaching?
2. What does Janusz want to do in France?
3. What does Tony say to Janusz when he sees him on the road?
4. How does Silvana's savior see her and her son?
5. What does Silvana think she needs to keep her son safe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Silvana and Aurek watch in "Poland" and what happened to Helene?
2. What does Silvana start to realize about Tony in "Felixstowe"?
3. Why is Silvana embarassed in "Ipswich"?
4. What changes for Janusz at work in "Ipswich"?
5. What does Tony give to Silvana in "Felixstowe"?
6. What does Silvana tell Tony after they return from the woods in "Ipswich"?
7. What does Silvana find out about her personal belongings in "Poland"?
8. What does Silvana's body language say to Janusz in "Ipswich"?
9. What does Silvana decide with some relief in "Ipswich"?
10. What happens with Bruno in Scotland?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Silvana's childhood and the impact that it has on her in later life.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the character of Gregor and discuss the impact that he has on Silvana and Aurek.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of refugee camps after World War II.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)