|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aurek go after the rook's nest?
2. What happens to Ela?
3. Who babysits Aurek as Janusz and Silvana go to the movie?
4. What is Tony's other occupation?
5. When do Pages 150-183 start?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes for Janusz at work in "Ipswich"?
2. What is Silvana shocked about when Tony arrives to watch Aurek?
3. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
4. How is the evening's sweetness cut short?
5. What happens between Silvana and Gregor a year after Silvana left Warsaw?
6. Who sees Silvana and Aurek as a miracle?
7. What happens when Silvana returns home?
8. What does Silvana's body language say to Janusz in "Ipswich"?
9. What is the tree for in "Ipswich"?
10. What does Silvana and Aurek watch in "Poland" and what happened to Helene?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define theme and discuss the significance of the the theme of change in the book "22 Brittannia Road".
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the significance of expectations in Janusz and Silvana's relationship.
Essay Topic 3
Define theme and discuss the theme of loss as depicted in "22 Britannia Road".
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)