|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana deduce from the medicine the mother is taking?
2. What does Aurek do after running out?
3. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
4. Why does Aurek go after the rook's nest?
5. Who does the house Silvana is living in belong to?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the relationship between Silvana and Aurek prior to them moving to England and discuss how it changes upon their arrival.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of the relationship between Peter and Tony and its meaning.
Essay Topic 3
Define theme and discuss the significance of the theme of loneliness in the "22 Britannia Raod".
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)