|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana realize while being attracted to Aurek's friend's father?
2. Where do Bruno and Franek convince Janusz to go?
3. How old is Aurek?
4. What does Janusz teach Silvana and Aurek to do in Ipswich?
5. What do Aurek and the boy who discover him do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ambrose?
2. Who sees Silvana and Aurek as a miracle?
3. What does Silvana's body language say to Janusz in "Ipswich"?
4. What does Janusz purchase for his family according to "22 Britannia Road"?
5. What does Silvana tell Tony after they return from the woods in "Ipswich"?
6. What does Janusz reminisce about in "Ipswich"?
7. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
8. What does Silvana and Aurek watch in "Poland" and what happened to Helene?
9. What does Silvana find out about her personal belongings in "Poland"?
10. What is Janusz shocked to find?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Silvana's realizations regarding Tony at the end of the novel.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the significance of the relationship between Peter and Tony and its meaning.
Essay Topic 3
Define theme and discuss the significance of the theme of loneliness in the "22 Britannia Raod".
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)