|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Janusz head after being knocked down unconscious?
2. What do Aurek and the boy who discover him do?
3. What is Hank's former occupation?
4. Why does Janusz leave Aurek and Silvana in Poland?
5. When did Janusz first see Silvana?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Janusz is knocked unconscious?
2. Who finds Aurek in the boys bathroom?
3. How does Aurek upset Janusz when passing a pub?
4. Why is Silvana disappointed in Great Britain according to "Ipswich"?
5. What does Silvana worry about in "Poland"?
6. What does the doctor say of Aurek's behavior?
7. What happens when Silvana gave Aurek to a woman to hold in "Poland"?
8. What begins to change for Aurek in "Ipswich"?
9. What does Silvana accidentally come across in "Ipswich"?
10. What comes as a shock to Janusz when Aurek interrupts?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine the character of Gregor and discuss the impact that he has on Silvana and Aurek.
Essay Topic 2
Examine how the character of Helene perpetuates conflict in the story line.
Essay Topic 3
Define theme and discuss the significance of the the theme of change in the book "22 Brittannia Road".
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)