|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bruno flirting with in Scotland?
2. What does Silvana think she needs to keep her son safe?
(c) His real father.
(d) Herself alone.
3. What is Janusz hoping for in life because of his patience?
(a) For a promotion.
(b) For a bigger house.
(c) For a new car.
(d) For a better job.
4. Who does Janusz meet on his way home?
(b) His boss.
5. What prompts Janusz to sing?
(a) A screaming baby.
(b) A song on the radio.
(c) A cuckoo.
(d) A passing car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana receive for her birthday?
2. What does Tony say to Janusz when he sees him on the road?
3. What does Silvana see in Tony's eyes for the first time?
4. What does Aurek think of doing to Tony?
5. What does Janusz wonder as he sits alone in the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Janusz and Helene after he recuperates in "Poland"?
2. What is Silvana shocked about when Tony arrives to watch Aurek?
3. Why is Silvana embarassed in "Ipswich"?
4. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
5. What does Silvana start to realize about Tony in "Felixstowe"?
6. What does Janusz want to do despite the risk?
7. What does Silvana tell Tony after they return from the woods in "Ipswich"?
8. What does Janusz think about while in the house alone?
9. What does Aurek contemplate in "Felixstowe"?
10. What develops for Silvana in "Ipswich"?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)