|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Silvana living with a year after leaving Warsaw?
(a) Gregor and his followers.
2. Who does Janusz meet on his way home?
(a) His boss.
3. When does Silvana realize that Tony is projecting the feeling he has for his dead wife onto her?
(a) After talking with Peter.
(b) After talking about marriage with him.
(c) After talking with his parents.
(d) After confronting Tony about the clothes.
4. Who is found with Marysia?
(a) A Polish priest.
(b) A German soldier.
5. What did not bring Janusz the peace he expected?
(a) Having Aurek at home.
(b) Being out of Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Aurek and Silvana in the forest?
2. Whose arms does Aurek fall from the tree into?
3. Why does Aurek run out into the rain?
4. What does Janusz do after returning home?
5. Who babysits Aurek as Janusz and Silvana go to the movie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janusz want to do despite the risk?
2. What does Janusz do upon returning home?
3. What does Janusz think about while in the house alone?
4. What does Silvana learn at the woodsman's home in "Poland"?
5. What does Silvana learn when Peter's grandmother comes to visit?
6. What happens when Silvana returns home?
7. What happens at Christmas in "Ipswich"?
8. What does Silvana's body language say to Janusz in "Ipswich"?
9. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
10. What does Silvana tell Tony after they return from the woods in "Ipswich"?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)