|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silvana deduce from the medicine the mother is taking?
(a) That she supports a German soldier.
(b) That she has money.
(c) That she knows Gregor.
(d) That Gregor is dead.
2. What does Aurek do after running out?
(a) Goes to the pet sotre.
(b) Goes to hide in the woods.
(c) Goes to his father.
(d) Goes see Peter.
3. Why should the thief not be punished for his or her actions?
(a) Because it is war.
(b) Because it is Silvana's.
(c) Because it is without value.
(d) Because of giving so much of oneself to Silvana.
4. Why does Aurek go after the rook's nest?
(a) To get a feather.
(b) To eat it.
(c) To bring a gift to his father.
(d) To make a pen holder with the nest.
5. Who does the house Silvana is living in belong to?
(a) A dead soldier.
(b) Tony's wife's parents.
(c) An old neigbor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silvana sleep the night of her birthday?
2. Who picks up Aurek and Silvana in the forest?
3. What does Silvana see in the mirror after Tony's gift?
4. What does Janusz show Aurek when they return home?
5. Who tells Janusz that he needs to leave for England?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)