|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spends the day in the woods with Silvana and Aurek?
(b) Peter and Tony.
(c) Janusz and Peter.
(d) Doris and Peter.
2. Who is found with Marysia?
(b) A Polish priest.
(d) A German soldier.
3. How does Helene die?
(a) Shot by a German soldier.
(b) She drown.
(d) She was hit by a car.
4. Who is Silvana living with a year after leaving Warsaw?
(b) Gregor and his followers.
5. What does Silvana tell Tony?
(a) That she slept with a German soldier.
(b) That the real Aurek is dead.
(c) That she wants to go back to Janusz.
(d) That she killed a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana tell Tony in response to his request?
2. What does Helene understand about Janusz?
3. What is Silvana relieved about doing?
4. Where do Silvana and Aurek lie to wait for death?
5. Why is Janusz and Silvana's evening sweetness cut short?
Short Essay Questions
1. What changes for Janusz at work in "Ipswich"?
2. What does Silvana decide with some relief in "Ipswich"?
3. What does Janusz think about while in the house alone?
4. What happens at Christmas in "Ipswich"?
5. What happens with Bruno in Scotland?
6. What does Silvana start to realize about Tony in "Felixstowe"?
7. How is the evening's sweetness cut short?
8. What does Silvana find out about her personal belongings in "Poland"?
9. What does Janusz want to do despite the risk?
10. What does Silvana tell Tony after they return from the woods in "Ipswich"?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)