|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janusz look to purchase?
(a) A new house.
(b) A ring for Silvana.
(c) A car.
(d) A bike for Aurek.
2. What does Janusz realize as he is digging in the yard?
(a) That he can't live in England.
(b) That he loves Silvana.
(c) That he loves Aurek.
(d) That he has no more dreams.
3. Who is Bruno flirting with in Scotland?
4. Why is Janusz not going to Felixstowe to try to win back Silvana?
(a) His car is broken,.
(b) He thinks Tony is armed.
(c) He doesn't want her back.
(d) He is afraid she would reject him.
5. Where do Janusz and Bruno arrive at in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana deduce from the medicine the mother is taking?
2. Why is Janusz and Silvana's evening sweetness cut short?
3. Who spends the day in the woods with Silvana and Aurek?
4. Why does Aurek run out into the rain?
5. Where is Silvana returning from when she sees Janusz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janusz think about while in the house alone?
2. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
3. What does Aurek contemplate in "Felixstowe"?
4. What does Silvana and Aurek watch in "Poland" and what happened to Helene?
5. What happens when Silvana returns home?
6. What happens with Bruno in Scotland?
7. What gruesome scene dd Silvana and Aurek run away from?
8. What changes for Janusz at work in "Ipswich"?
9. What does Ruby encourage Janusz to do?
10. What does Tony give to Silvana in "Felixstowe"?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)