|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Janus, Doris and Gilbert discuss in Page 240-271?
(a) The war.
(c) The car.
2. What is Silvana shocked at as Tony enters the house?
(a) What big teeth he has.
(b) How tall he is.
(c) How happy she is to see him.
(d) How handsome he is.
3. What does Aurek do after running out?
(a) Goes to the pet sotre.
(b) Goes see Peter.
(c) Goes to hide in the woods.
(d) Goes to his father.
4. What are Janusz, Doris and Gilbert about to do when they see Aurek approaching?
(a) Go repair the car.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Go for tea.
(d) Go to the movie.
5. What does Tony ask Silvana after she comes home?
(a) To accept jewelry from him.
(b) To leave with him.
(c) To bring Aurek to play with Peter at the park.
(d) To meet him in the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana receive for her birthday?
2. Who is found with Marysia?
3. What is Bruno's assignment in the army?
4. How does Silvana's savior see her and her son?
5. What does Silvana think she needs to keep her son safe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who sees Silvana and Aurek as a miracle?
2. What happens between Janusz and Helene after he recuperates in "Poland"?
3. What does Aurek contemplate in "Felixstowe"?
4. What does Janusz think about while in the house alone?
5. What does Janusz want to do despite the risk?
6. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
7. What does Janusz cling to in "Ipswich"?
8. What does Silvana find out about her personal belongings in "Poland"?
9. What does Silvana learn at the woodsman's home in "Poland"?
10. What does Silvana learn when Peter's grandmother comes to visit?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)