|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Gregor leave the camp with in pages 184-215?
2. Where does Tony bring Aurek and Silvana?
(a) To his boat.
(b) To his shop.
(c) To France.
(d) His house by the sea.
3. How do Tony and Silvana arrange to see each other?
(a) When Silvana pretends to go to work.
(b) When Janusz works.
(c) When the boys are in school.
(d) When the boys get together.
4. What prompts Janusz to sing?
(a) A song on the radio.
(b) A screaming baby.
(c) A passing car.
(d) A cuckoo.
5. Why is Janusz not going to Felixstowe to try to win back Silvana?
(a) He is afraid she would reject him.
(b) He doesn't want her back.
(c) His car is broken,.
(d) He thinks Tony is armed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana see in the mirror after Tony's gift?
2. What are Janusz, Doris and Gilbert about to do when they see Aurek approaching?
3. What is Silvana shocked at as Tony enters the house?
4. What does Janusz want to do in France?
5. How does Helene die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Silvana decide with some relief in "Ipswich"?
2. What does Silvana learn at the woodsman's home in "Poland"?
3. How is the evening's sweetness cut short?
4. What does Silvana start to realize about Tony in "Felixstowe"?
5. What does Silvana learn when Peter's grandmother comes to visit?
6. What does Silvana tell Tony after they return from the woods in "Ipswich"?
7. What does Janusz want to do despite the risk?
8. What happens between Janusz and Helene after he recuperates in "Poland"?
9. What does Tony give to Silvana in "Felixstowe"?
10. What does Aurek contemplate in "Felixstowe"?
This section contains 687 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)