|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aurek do after running out?
(a) Goes to the pet sotre.
(b) Goes see Peter.
(c) Goes to his father.
(d) Goes to hide in the woods.
2. What does Helene ask Janusz to do despite risk of arrest?
(a) Stay with her.
(b) To marry her.
(c) To go to Spain.
(d) To go to England.
3. What does Silvana decide to do on the way to Janusz?
(a) Tell Janusz that she wants a divorce.
(b) Pretend Aurek lied.
(c) Tell Janusz to go back to Poland.
(d) Tell him the truth about Aurek.
4. When does Silvana realize that Tony is projecting the feeling he has for his dead wife onto her?
(a) After talking about marriage with him.
(b) After confronting Tony about the clothes.
(c) After talking with Peter.
(d) After talking with his parents.
5. What does Silvana see in the mirror after Tony's gift?
(a) A noblewoman.
(b) A rich woman.
(c) A new woman.
(d) A movie star.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Janusz's reaction to what Aurek sees?
2. What do Janus, Doris and Gilbert discuss in Page 240-271?
3. Who stole Silvana's possessions?
4. Whose arms does Aurek fall from the tree into?
5. Where is Silvana returning from when she sees Janusz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens with Bruno in Scotland?
2. Why is Silvana embarassed in "Ipswich"?
3. What does Silvana's body language say to Janusz in "Ipswich"?
4. What does Janusz learn as he waits for Bruno to return?
5. What does Silvana and Aurek watch in "Poland" and what happened to Helene?
6. What does Silvana find out about her personal belongings in "Poland"?
7. How is the evening's sweetness cut short?
8. What happens between Silvana and Gregor a year after Silvana left Warsaw?
9. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
10. What happens between Janusz and Helene after he recuperates in "Poland"?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)