|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Silvana enjoying in Pages 57-82?
(a) The sun.
(c) The life of an urban wife.
(d) English food.
2. How old is Aurek?
3. What is Silvana trying to focus on to push the nightmare aside?
(b) The future.
(c) Her duties as a wife.
4. Who finds Silvana and Aurek after the war?
(b) Janusz' brother.
(c) The Red Cross.
5. Where is Aurek's friend's family from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tricks the Polish according to the two soldiers?
2. What is Aurek pretending to be?
3. What does Silvana fear will happen?
4. What does Silvana have nightmares about?
5. What is Janusz happy about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janusz not notice?
2. What happens in "Spring 1946: To England"?
3. How does Aurek upset Janusz when passing a pub?
4. Who tends to Janusz in "Poland" and why?
5. What does Janusz learn as he waits for Bruno to return?
6. What is Silvana shocked about when Tony arrives to watch Aurek?
7. What does Silvana find out about her personal belongings in "Poland"?
8. What develops for Silvana in "Ipswich"?
9. What does Aurek contemplate in "Felixstowe"?
10. What does Silvana try to push aside?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)