|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Silvana tell Hanka she is not interested in doing?
(a) Going back to Warsaw.
(b) Going to Russia.
(c) Going to England.
2. Who discovers Aurek's hiding place?
3. How old is Silvana when she moves in with Janusz?
4. What do Silvana and Janusz try to hide?
(a) The shock they both feel.
(b) Thier fear.
(c) Their tears.
(d) Their love for each other.
5. What makes Aurek happy?
(a) Having a friend.
(b) Getting a coloring book.
(c) Going to the forest.
(d) Eating out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Janusz try to forget as his wife and son come to England?
2. Where does Janusz head after being knocked down unconscious?
3. What is Silvana's hair color?
4. What does Silvana feel free from when she first moves in with Janusz?
5. Where does Silvana and Aurek spend most of the war hiding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Janusz purchase for his family according to "22 Britannia Road"?
2. What is Silvana enjoying in "Poland"?
3. What happens to Janusz over a month after being knocked unconscious?
4. What does Silvana worry about in "Poland"?
5. What happens when Silvana gave Aurek to a woman to hold in "Poland"?
6. What does Janusz not notice?
7. What begins to change for Aurek in "Ipswich"?
8. What comes as a shock to Janusz when Aurek interrupts?
9. Who finds Aurek in the boys bathroom?
10. What happens between Hanka and Silvana in "Poland"?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)