|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Janusz' hope for after the war?
(a) Live in America.
(b) Live in Brazil.
(c) Return to Poland.
(d) Live in France.
2. What does Ambrose agree to help Janusz and his travel companions to do?
(a) Get them food.
(b) Get thema car.
(c) Get them work.
(d) Get in Yugoslavia.
3. Where are Silvana and Aurek after the war?
(a) A prison.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A refugee camp.
(d) An abandoned home.
4. What army do the two soldiers going to the farm belong to?
(a) The Germany Army.
(b) The SS.
(c) The Polish army.
(d) The Russian Army.
5. Where do Bruno and Franek convince Janusz to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Silvana and Aurek traveling in pages 1-28?
2. Where is Aurek's friend's family from?
3. Where does Janusz head after being knocked down unconscious?
4. What do Aurek and the boy who discover him do?
5. What is Aurek not ready for?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Aurek upset Janusz when passing a pub?
2. Where do the three men travel in "Poland"?
3. What does Janusz reminisce about in "Ipswich"?
4. What do Aurek and Silvana struggle against in "Ipswich"?
5. What does Silvana worry about in "Poland"?
6. What does Silvana accidentally come across in "Ipswich"?
7. What does Janusz purchase for his family according to "22 Britannia Road"?
8. Who finds Aurek in the boys bathroom?
9. What does Janusz not notice?
10. What does Silvana try to push aside?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)