|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Silvana happy?
(a) Seeing Aurek happy.
(b) Being with Janusz.
(c) Being in England.
(d) Seeing Janusz bond with Aurek.
2. Who is Franek in love with?
(a) A dog.
(b) A goat.
(c) A girl at the village.
(d) A banana.
3. Why does Janusz stay in the farmhouse he comes across?
(a) It is empty.
(b) It belongs to his family.
(c) It is the house of the dead peasant.
(d) He promissed the farmer.
4. What does Silvana do after the German soldier leaves the apartment?
(a) She barricades the door.
(b) She tries to find a weapon.
(c) She tries to find a renter for the room.
(d) She gathers her things and leaves.
5. What is Aurek pretending to be?
(a) A wild boar.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gregor tell Silvana he is?
2. What store does Tony own?
3. What does Silvana fear will happen?
4. What does Silvana feel when seeing her new home?
5. What does Janusz decide while Franek is outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the doctor say of Aurek's behavior?
2. What does Janusz reminisce about in "Ipswich"?
3. What does Silvana accidentally come across in "Ipswich"?
4. What are young boys of Poland encouraged to do in "Poland, 1939"?
5. Where do the three men travel in "Poland"?
6. What happens between Hanka and Silvana in "Poland"?
7. What does Janusz purchase for his family according to "22 Britannia Road"?
8. What happens after Janusz is knocked unconscious?
9. What is Janusz shocked to find?
10. How does "Poland, 1937" describe Silvana's mother?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)