|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Aurek named after?
(a) Janusz's brother.
(b) Janusz's father.
(c) Silvana's brother.
(d) Silvana's father.
2. What is Janusz' hope for after the war?
(a) Live in France.
(b) Return to Poland.
(c) Live in Brazil.
(d) Live in America.
3. Where do Bruno and Franek convince Janusz to go?
4. What makes Silvana happy?
(a) Being with Janusz.
(b) Seeing Janusz bond with Aurek.
(c) Being in England.
(d) Seeing Aurek happy.
5. Where does Silvana give birth?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) The neighbor's floor.
(c) In her own bed.
(d) In the forest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Silvana and Janusz try to hide?
2. What does the doctor say will cure Arurek of his animal-like behavior?
3. How old is Aurek?
4. Why is Janusz' hope no longer an option?
5. What does Janusz fail to notice during a visit by tony and Peter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Silvana run into when she leaves the house?
2. What does Silvana fear?
3. What does Janusz reminisce about in "Ipswich"?
4. What happens between Janusz and Helene after he recuperates in "Poland"?
5. What does Janusz learn as he waits for Bruno to return?
6. What does Silvana accidentally come across in "Ipswich"?
7. Who sees Silvana and Aurek as a miracle?
8. What does Silvana and Aurek watch in "Poland" and what happened to Helene?
9. Why is Silvana embarassed in "Ipswich"?
10. What begins to change for Aurek in "Ipswich"?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)