|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ambrose bring Janusz and his travel companions to do?
(a) Getting mushroom.
(b) Herding cows.
(d) Shoping in town.
2. Where does Silvana give birth?
(a) In the forest.
(b) In her own bed.
(c) The neighbor's floor.
(d) In a hospital.
3. What is Franek trying to do as Janusz and Druno eat?
(a) He is sleeping.
(b) He tries to kill a chicken.
(c) He is playing with the pigs.
(d) He is trying to catch a cat.
4. Who is Aurek named after?
(a) Janusz's father.
(b) Janusz's brother.
(c) Silvana's father.
(d) Silvana's brother.
5. Where does Janusz head after being knocked down unconscious?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana find that belongs to Janusz?
2. What does Gregor tell Silvana he is?
3. What is Hank's former occupation?
4. What does Silvana find the morning after being asked to leave the farm?
5. Where does Aurek hide in school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Janusz over a month after being knocked unconscious?
2. What happens after Janusz is knocked unconscious?
3. What does Janusz try to accept when boarding a train in "Poland"?
4. What happens between Hanka and Silvana in "Poland"?
5. What do Aurek and Silvana struggle against in "Ipswich"?
6. What does Silvana fear?
7. Who is Ambrose?
8. What happens in "Spring 1946: To England"?
9. How does Aurek upset Janusz when passing a pub?
10. Where do the three men travel in "Poland"?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)