|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbor Silvana meets?
2. What store does Tony own?
(a) A grocery store.
(b) A game store.
(c) A hardware store.
(d) A pet shop.
3. What does Silvana do after Janusz leaves?
(a) She recluses herself in their apartment.
(b) She flees Poland.
(c) She tries to find another husband.
(d) She goes to her parents.
4. What does Ambrose agree to help Janusz and his travel companions to do?
(a) Get in Yugoslavia.
(b) Get thema car.
(c) Get them work.
(d) Get them food.
5. Where do Bruno and Franek convince Janusz to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Aurek and the boy who discover him do?
2. What is Aurek not ready for?
3. What does the neighbor agree to do?
4. What does Silvana tell Tony she wants?
5. Why does Janusz stay in the farmhouse he comes across?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the doctor say of Aurek's behavior?
2. What happens after Janusz is knocked unconscious?
3. How does "Poland, 1937" describe Silvana's mother?
4. What happens when Silvana gave Aurek to a woman to hold in "Poland"?
5. What does Janusz reminisce about in "Ipswich"?
6. What is Silvana enjoying in "Poland"?
7. What does Silvana fear?
8. Where do the three men travel in "Poland"?
9. What comes as a shock to Janusz when Aurek interrupts?
10. What do Aurek and Silvana struggle against in "Ipswich"?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)