|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the neighbor Silvana meets?
2. How old is Silvana when she moves in with Janusz?
3. What makes Silvana happy?
(a) Seeing Janusz bond with Aurek.
(b) Being in England.
(c) Seeing Aurek happy.
(d) Being with Janusz.
4. What does the doctor say will cure Arurek of his animal-like behavior?
(d) Love, time, and security.
5. What does Aurek struggle with?
(a) Having a father.
(b) Sleeping in a bed.
(d) Going to school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana have nightmares about?
2. What is stronger than Janusz's guilt over leaving his family?
3. Where does Aurek hide after running away from school?
4. What is Janusz' hope for after the war?
5. What does Silvana find that belongs to Janusz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Silvana accidentally come across in "Ipswich"?
2. What happens when Silvana gave Aurek to a woman to hold in "Poland"?
3. What happens between Hanka and Silvana in "Poland"?
4. What does Janusz try to accept when boarding a train in "Poland"?
5. What is Silvana enjoying in "Poland"?
6. What does Janusz not notice?
7. What do Aurek and Silvana struggle against in "Ipswich"?
8. What does Janusz purchase for his family according to "22 Britannia Road"?
9. What does Silvana fear?
10. What does Silvana worry about in "Poland"?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)