|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 272-320.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janusz do after returning home?
(b) Reads Helene's letters.
(c) Burns Helene's letters.
(d) Calls Silvana.
2. What does Tony tell Silvana she should pose as to avoid tarnishing her reputation?
(a) A distant cousin.
(b) A renter.
(c) The housekeeper.
(d) His sister.
3. What does Janusz decide while Franek is outside?
(a) To leave for France.
(b) To leave for Warsaw.
(c) To leave for Spain.
(d) To leave for England.
4. When does Silvana realize that Tony is projecting the feeling he has for his dead wife onto her?
(a) After confronting Tony about the clothes.
(b) After talking about marriage with him.
(c) After talking with his parents.
(d) After talking with Peter.
5. How does Franek die?
(a) He drowns.
(b) He is killed by a boar.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He hurts his head on a rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What store does Tony own?
2. What is stronger than Janusz's guilt over leaving his family?
3. Who does Silvana run into at the beach?
4. What does Silvana do before changing into the dress bought by Janusz?
5. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)