|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 216-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are rooks dangerous?
(a) They have sharp beaks.
(b) They are protective of their nests.
(c) That are large.
(d) They usually aim for the eyes.
2. What do Silvana and Janusz try to hide?
(a) Thier fear.
(b) Their love for each other.
(c) The shock they both feel.
(d) Their tears.
3. Who shoots Franek's brother?
(a) German Guards
(b) Polish guards.
(c) Russian guards.
(d) Prioson guards
4. How does Franek die?
(a) He hurts his head on a rock.
(b) He is killed by a boar.
(c) He shoots himself.
(d) He drowns.
5. What does Silvana find the morning after being asked to leave the farm?
(a) That the farmer was dead.
(b) That Hanka left.
(c) That Russia invaded Poland.
(d) That the Germans found her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silvana sleep the night of her birthday?
2. What does Janusz teach Silvana and Aurek to do in Ipswich?
3. What does Silvana tell Tony she wants?
4. What does Helene understand about Janusz?
5. What does Silvana feel free from when she first moves in with Janusz?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)