|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 216-239.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Aurek and his new friend forgiven for their behavior?
(a) Their parents do not know.
(b) Their parents do not think skipping school is a big deal.
(c) They both find friends.
(d) They are both war survivors.
2. What does Aurek struggle with?
(a) Sleeping in a bed.
(b) Having a father.
(d) Going to school.
3. Who tells Janusz that he needs to leave for England?
(b) Helene's father.
(d) Helene's husband.
4. What does Janusz say that both he and Silvana know is not true?
(a) People can adapt.
(b) People can change.
(c) People never stop loving.
(d) People stay the same.
5. When did Janusz first see Silvana?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Silvana saved by in Poland?
2. What is the name of the neighbor Silvana meets?
3. Where do Bruno and Franek convince Janusz to go?
4. How does Silvana get the German soldier who arrives seeking her apartment to leave?
5. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)