|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 184-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Silvana constantly reminded about in her youth?
(a) Her death father.
(b) Her dead brothers.
(c) Her dead aunt.
(d) Her dead twin sister.
2. What does Janusz use to remember Helene?
(a) A pendant she gave him.
(b) A letter she sent him.
(c) A piece of fabric.
(d) His good memory.
3. Where is Janusz sent to recover?
(a) In Marseille.
(b) In the country.
(c) In England.
(d) In Paris.
4. What is Janusz shocked about?
(a) That Aurek sleeps very little at night.
(b) That Silvana talks in her sleep.
(c) That Silvana is sleeping with a knife.
(d) That Aurek is still nursing.
5. Why is Janusz' hope no longer an option?
(a) Poland is communist.
(b) Brazil is too hot.
(c) France is destroyer.
(d) America is too strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Silvana and Aurek after the war?
2. What does Hanka want to do that causes Silvana feelings of dread?
3. What does Ambrose bring Janusz and his travel companions to do?
4. Where does Janusz meet Silvana and Aurek?
5. What is Silvana relieved to see when she comes home after leaving Tony?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)