|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 120-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janusz say that both he and Silvana know is not true?
(a) People can adapt.
(b) People can change.
(c) People never stop loving.
(d) People stay the same.
2. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
(a) It had a nice front door.
(b) It is in a good neighborhood.
(c) It shows little of the effects of war.
(d) It is cheap.
3. What is Janusz' hope for after the war?
(a) Live in America.
(b) Return to Poland.
(c) Live in France.
(d) Live in Brazil.
4. Who tricks the Polish according to the two soldiers?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Polish.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The French.
5. What does Silvana do after the German soldier leaves the apartment?
(a) She barricades the door.
(b) She tries to find a renter for the room.
(c) She tries to find a weapon.
(d) She gathers her things and leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana have nightmares about?
2. How are Silvana and Aurek traveling in pages 1-28?
3. How old is Silvana when she moves in with Janusz?
4. Why does Janusz stay in the farmhouse he comes across?
5. What does the neighbor agree to do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)