|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 120-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Aurek and the boy who discover him do?
(a) Peter brings Aurek to the principal office.
(b) They skip school.
(c) They go to the infirmery.
(d) They go in class together.
2. What is Janusz upset with as he and Aurek return home?
(a) Aurek playing Tarzan.
(b) Aurek trying to eat a bird.
(c) Aurek playing war games.
(d) Aurek ignoring other boys asking to play.
3. What does Janusz say that both he and Silvana know is not true?
(a) People can change.
(b) People never stop loving.
(c) People can adapt.
(d) People stay the same.
4. What does Janusz try to accept as he boards the train?
(a) That he might never see Silvana and Aurek again.
(b) That he might never see Bruno again.
(c) That he might never see Poland again.
(d) That he might be imprisoned.
5. What does Janusz compare what he wants his family to be to?
(a) His painting.
(b) His job.
(c) His car.
(d) His English garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Silvana happy?
2. Why is Silvana fired from her job?
3. Who shoots Franek's brother?
4. What does the neighbor agree to do?
5. What does Silvana find that belongs to Janusz?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)