|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 83-119.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janusz decide while Franek is outside?
(a) To leave for England.
(b) To leave for Spain.
(c) To leave for Warsaw.
(d) To leave for France.
2. Why is Janusz not home when Silvana's water breaks?
(a) He is in prison.
(b) He is going to the store.
(c) He is in the army.
(d) He is at work.
3. Who is Aurek named after?
(a) Silvana's brother.
(b) Janusz's brother.
(c) Janusz's father.
(d) Silvana's father.
4. What does Aurek struggle with?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Sleeping in a bed.
(c) Having a father.
5. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
(a) It is in a good neighborhood.
(b) It had a nice front door.
(c) It shows little of the effects of war.
(d) It is cheap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Janusz, Bruno and Franek going across Europe in the hope of doing?
2. What is Silvana afraid of while giving birth?
3. What happens to the woman who is holding Aurek?
4. What is Janusz upset with as he and Aurek return home?
5. How long does Janusz stay in the farm before two soldiers arrive?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)