|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 29-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janusz say that both he and Silvana know is not true?
(a) People never stop loving.
(b) People can adapt.
(c) People can change.
(d) People stay the same.
2. What do Silvana and Janusz try to hide?
(a) Their love for each other.
(b) Thier fear.
(c) Their tears.
(d) The shock they both feel.
3. How old is Silvana when she moves in with Janusz?
4. Who does Janusz try to forget as his wife and son come to England?
(a) His French lover.
(b) His German lover.
(c) His English lover.
(d) His Italian lover.
5. Who tricks the Polish according to the two soldiers?
(a) The Russians.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Polish.
(d) The French.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Janusz' hope no longer an option?
2. How long have Silvana and Aurek not seen Janusz?
3. What does the neighbor agree to do?
4. What does Janusz miss?
5. What does Silvana feel when seeing her new home?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)