|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 29-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Janusz' hope no longer an option?
(a) Brazil is too hot.
(b) Poland is communist.
(c) America is too strong.
(d) France is destroyer.
2. What is the name of the neighbor Silvana meets?
3. How are Silvana and Aurek traveling in pages 1-28?
4. Where are Silvana and Aurek after the war?
(a) A refugee camp.
(b) A prison.
(c) An abandoned home.
(d) A hospital.
5. What do Silvana and Janusz try to hide?
(a) Thier fear.
(b) Their love for each other.
(c) Their tears.
(d) The shock they both feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
2. What does Janusz say that both he and Silvana know is not true?
3. What does Janusz teach Silvana and Aurek to do in Ipswich?
4. When did Janusz first see Silvana?
5. What is Janusz shocked about?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)