|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 29-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Silvana trying to focus on to push the nightmare aside?
(a) The future.
(c) Her duties as a wife.
2. When did Janusz first see Silvana?
3. Why is Janusz' hope no longer an option?
(a) Brazil is too hot.
(b) France is destroyer.
(c) Poland is communist.
(d) America is too strong.
4. What does Silvana fear will happen?
(a) She wil not be able to learn English.
(b) She will not find a job.
(c) Aurek will not become civilized.
(d) Janusz will find her inadequate.
5. What is Silvana disappointed in according to pages 29-56?
(a) That Janusz doen;t have a good job.
(b) That the house is small.
(c) That Janusz has no car.
(d) That England has the same battle scars as Poland.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Silvana and Aurek spend most of the war hiding?
2. What does Janusz miss?
3. What do Silvana and Janusz try to hide?
4. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
5. How long have Silvana and Aurek not seen Janusz?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)