|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 29-56.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Janusz' hope no longer an option?
(a) Brazil is too hot.
(b) America is too strong.
(c) Poland is communist.
(d) France is destroyer.
2. What does Janusz say that both he and Silvana know is not true?
(a) People can adapt.
(b) People never stop loving.
(c) People stay the same.
(d) People can change.
3. What is the name of the neighbor Silvana meets?
4. Who shoots Franek's brother?
(a) Prioson guards
(b) Polish guards.
(c) Russian guards.
(d) German Guards
5. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
(a) It had a nice front door.
(b) It is in a good neighborhood.
(c) It is cheap.
(d) It shows little of the effects of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Janusz miss?
2. How old is Silvana when she moves in with Janusz?
3. Where does Janusz meet Silvana and Aurek?
4. How long have Silvana and Aurek not seen Janusz?
5. Who does Janusz try to forget as his wife and son come to England?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)