|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 240-271.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Aurek and his new friend forgiven for their behavior?
(a) They both find friends.
(b) Their parents do not know.
(c) Their parents do not think skipping school is a big deal.
(d) They are both war survivors.
2. When do Pages 150-183 start?
3. What does Silvana tell Tony in response to his request?
(a) That she can't leave without Aurek.
(b) Thet she doesn't wear jewelry.
(c) That she doesn't like the forest.
(d) That they cannot meet without Janusz present.
4. What is Silvana trying to focus on to push the nightmare aside?
(a) The future.
(b) Her duties as a wife.
5. What does Silvana tell Hanka she is not interested in doing?
(a) Going back to Warsaw.
(b) Going to Russia.
(c) Going to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Silvana wonder as she and Janusz move into their own flat in "Poland"?
2. Who is Silvana saved by in Poland?
3. What does Janusz teach Aurek?
4. Why is the German soldier angry?
5. How do Tony and Silvana arrange to see each other?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)