|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 57-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Janusz miss?
(a) Polish food.
(b) Speaking Polish.
(c) His parents.
(d) The company of a woman.
2. What does Aurek struggle with?
(a) Going to school.
(b) Having a father.
(d) Sleeping in a bed.
3. What is Silvana trying to focus on to push the nightmare aside?
(a) The future.
(c) Her duties as a wife.
4. What does Janusz teach Silvana and Aurek to do in Ipswich?
(a) Behave in society.
(b) Play without being violent.
(c) Eat with fork.
5. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
(a) It shows little of the effects of war.
(b) It is cheap.
(c) It is in a good neighborhood.
(d) It had a nice front door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bruno and Franek convince Janusz to go?
2. Why does Janusz leave Aurek and Silvana in Poland?
3. What does Silvana do after Janusz leaves?
4. Why is Janusz not home when Silvana's water breaks?
5. What army do the two soldiers going to the farm belong to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)