|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 57-82.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the neighbor agree to do?
(a) Take their photograph.
(b) Bring them to the local grocery store in their car.
(c) Loan them some silverware.
(d) Give them some sugar.
2. Why does Janusz think the house he bought is lucky in "22 Britannia Road"?
(a) It shows little of the effects of war.
(b) It is cheap.
(c) It had a nice front door.
(d) It is in a good neighborhood.
3. What does the doctor say will cure Arurek of his animal-like behavior?
(d) Love, time, and security.
4. What does Janusz teach Silvana and Aurek to do in Ipswich?
(b) Behave in society.
(c) Play without being violent.
(d) Eat with fork.
5. How are Silvana and Aurek traveling in pages 1-28?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Silvana when she moves in with Janusz?
2. What does Aurek not understand in his first night in the new house?
3. What does Silvana do after Janusz leaves?
4. Where does Janusz head after being knocked down unconscious?
5. How long have Silvana and Aurek not seen Janusz?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)