|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 150-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aurek pretending to be?
(a) A wild boar.
(b) A monkey.
(c) A soldier.
2. What is stronger than Janusz's guilt over leaving his family?
(a) His will to live.
(b) His wish for a new life.
(c) His sense of adventure.
(d) His wish to get far from the war.
3. What does Silvana tell Tony she wants?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A dog.
(c) A French-English dictionary.
(d) A ring.
4. What does Hanka want to do that causes Silvana feelings of dread?
(a) Go back to Poland.
(b) Go to Russia.
(c) Go to England.
(d) Go to Germany.
5. What does Janusz teach Silvana and Aurek to do in Ipswich?
(a) Eat with fork.
(c) Play without being violent.
(d) Behave in society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Janusz, Bruno and Franek going across Europe in the hope of doing?
2. Why is Janusz not home when Silvana's water breaks?
3. What is Janusz shocked about?
4. What makes Aurek happy?
5. What is Janusz happy about?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)