|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 150-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Janusz leave Aurek and Silvana in Poland?
(a) To go away from them.
(b) To try to find a house in England.
(c) To see the world.
(d) To join the army.
2. What are Janusz, Bruno and Franek going across Europe in the hope of doing?
(a) Joining the fight against Russia and Germany.
(b) Buying a farm.
(c) Escaping the war and wait.
(d) Starting a new life.
3. What makes Aurek happy?
(a) Getting a coloring book.
(b) Having a friend.
(c) Eating out.
(d) Going to the forest.
4. What does Janusz decide while Franek is outside?
(a) To leave for France.
(b) To leave for England.
(c) To leave for Spain.
(d) To leave for Warsaw.
5. What does Silvana find that belongs to Janusz?
(a) A letter Janusz wrote to his son.
(b) The letters from Helene.
(c) The letter Janusz wrote her, but never sent.
(d) A photo of him and Helene.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Aurek hide after running away from school?
2. How does Franek die?
3. What does Silvana do after leaving Tony?
4. Why are Aurek and his new friend forgiven for their behavior?
5. What is Hank's former occupation?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)