|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 150-183.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is stronger than Janusz's guilt over leaving his family?
(a) His wish to get far from the war.
(b) His will to live.
(c) His sense of adventure.
(d) His wish for a new life.
2. When do Pages 150-183 start?
3. What does Janusz notice happened recently?
(a) Silvana and Aurek are not as close.
(b) Silvana grows distant from him.
(c) Silvana is not happy.
(d) Tony comes often when he is not at home.
4. What does Silvana tell Tony she wants?
(a) A new dress.
(b) A dog.
(c) A French-English dictionary.
(d) A ring.
5. How does Franek die?
(a) He hurts his head on a rock.
(b) He shoots himself.
(c) He drowns.
(d) He is killed by a boar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aurek struggle with?
2. How do Hanka, Silvana and Aurek get food and shelter?
3. What do Aurek and the boy who discover him do?
4. What does Janusz want to do in France?
5. What does Janusz use to remember Helene?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)